SSE 1:1 Ardeth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, given what happened with the gray Hulk, I think they could have just not posted an edition size at all. Some might think it a mistake, but I'm sure it would have lasted longer than 5 minutes without the hype.

they could have not posted the edition size but still had the low quantity bar. that way the people who were interested would have clicked the link and seen that there were only a few available and knew they should purchase sooner rather than later while at the same time keeping everyone and there brother from looking at the page right off the bat because they knew it would be super limited. Of course I have no problem with the way they sold this or the gray hulk. it's their business and who am I to tell them how to run it. When something is this limited you're not going to please everyone, no matter what you do.

Darklord Dave said:
Well, given what happened with the gray Hulk, I think they could have just not posted an edition size at all. Some might think it a mistake, but I'm sure it would have lasted longer than 5 minutes without the hype.

You are probably right Dave! I just hope they continue to give us advance notice however, especially if it is going to be an in-stock item! Without the notice, I would not have been able to click the purchase button! :monkey2

Darklord Dave said:

That would of been the smart thing to do...but oh well. :monkey2

I'm just glad that this wasn't something I really wanted.

I'm sure that in the end the affiliates got most of these anyways.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i just finished taking some pics of Ardeth. this 1:1 bust seriously floored me on how lifelike it is! it nearly made me pee with fear! :lol man, i must have an active imagination because i could swear from looking at it that it was alive and about to bite me or something!! that alone gave me the chilly willies!

i took these pics without flash and in different light settings. i'm not completely happy with how it turned out so with that let me say the age old "pics do not do this justice" because it's true! i'll have to take pics of the color version when i get the chance. i can already hear it begging me to open him!

1zvcpyq.jpg

1zvcrcj.jpg

1zvcrib.jpg

1zvcro6.jpg

Back