SSE 1:1 Ardeth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see at least one of these went to an appreciative fan ! There's already one up on "that site". :rolleyes:

warlock664 said:
Glad to see at least one of these went to an appreciative fan ! There's already one up on "that site". :rolleyes:
yeah. sideshow really should institute some policy preventing this. you should have to fill out and sign a form to prove you are a "true collector" before you are allowed to purchase anything from them. That would prevent these things from happening.:rolleyes:

sounds good. of course I don't know if I am worthy enough to purchase this bust. I am obviously not a "true collector." I am going to sell my gray hulk on ebay afterall.

Well, I thought I had a really good chance of getting another single digit piece since this was limited to 15...

...instead I got #15! Which in a way is very cool too!!! #15 of 15! :chew

lcummins said:
Well, I thought I had a really good chance of getting another single digit piece since this was limited to 15...

:lol that is awesome!!!!

lcummins said:

the worst part is that you DID have a really good chance :lol

I think the last number is almost as cool as the first though

yeah, if you don't get number 1, I think having the last number is the next best thing.

Yeah, it is kind of cool to have the last number! Especially when it is still a low two digit number at that! :chew

Bannister said:
yeah. sideshow really should institute some policy preventing this. you should have to fill out and sign a form to prove you are a "true collector" before you are allowed to purchase anything from them. That would prevent these things from happening.:rolleyes:

Your wit overwhelms me.

I am so heartbreakingly envious of everyone who got one! Stupid wireless internet connection... slow, it's all too SLOW! I should have been on my regular computer! WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!?!?? Damn!!!! :monkey2 :lol

Thanks, Lonnie, can't wait to see them!

I'm confused by this week's newsletter that says SS is taking wait list orders for this bust. Is it possible that all the busts haven't been charged and shipped yet? I am ALREADY on the wait list, so if they're actually still TAKING wait list orders... bah! I'm too annoyed at myself to even think about it right now! :monkey4 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Migwit said:
Thanks, Lonnie, can't wait to see them!

I'm confused by this week's newsletter that says SS is taking wait list orders for this bust. Is it possible that all the busts haven't been charged and shipped yet? I am ALREADY on the wait list, so if they're actually still TAKING wait list orders... bah! I'm too annoyed at myself to even think about it right now! :monkey4 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

They probably keep a wait list open until at least 30 days after the last piece ships, in case someone returns an item they aren't happy with. Of course, when it is this limited, they probably should have closed the list last week sometime.

Don't mean to diss you or anything P1X, but you know how good a photographer Cap is. Here's a link to his pics at SF. Absolutely awesome!!!!

Cap70's pics at SF

Back