1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These all have edition sizes now too, and it’s not even clear if they’re actually producing all 2,000 in these initial runs.

These all have edition sizes now too, and it’s not even clear if they’re actually producing all 2,000 in these initial runs.

It is a curious thing that there is no number given anywhere on the box, a certificate, the base....

They never gave numbers except in the very early days when 15,000 Han Bespin units was the norm. Exclusives back then sold out in minutes, sometimes seconds. :lol

They never gave numbers except in the very early days when 15,000 Han Bespin units was the norm. Exclusives back then sold out in minutes, sometimes seconds. :lol

You mean to tell me there's 15k of this dude out there...

2107_press04-001.jpg

Thank goodness I'd never even heard of Sideshow back then.:lol

I think so if I remember correctly, might have been 25,000.... that amount wasn't unheard of like it is today. The edition numbers were much higher because the cost was so low, but I wonder if they truly made those amounts at the end of the day. It sold out on their site eventually but I truly doubt there's 15,000 Sideshow Bespin Hans out there

I forget when they stopped posting the numbers on their order pages. Probably within the first year or so. That was another hint that they weren't selling the numbers they were showing as edition sizes. Plus prices rose fairly quickly in the first year -- $50, then $55, $60... I think Bespin Han was already $65 with the Mynock... then $79.99 hit and everyone freaked. I think Vader years later was the first to $125 (if you don't count giant Jabba at $120 in 2007).

$50 figures were fun though at the time.

You would have been right there with us screaming at your computer when your priority pre-order exclusive didn't go through in the minutes it was available.

That was a lot of fun... nerve-racking fun. The fried server day was awesome.

The countdown to the 10am sharp preorder. You had all your pages open and ready. Constant refreshing. Then the page would jump to the access portal. You were in!!!! Had to move swiftly, others ordering just like you for a few exclusives. Get that order in!!! GO!!!! That little buffering symbol could mean certain death.... then the page appears -- Congratulations! And you had one! Yes! You were a man. A real man.

I finally opened this tonight after putting my daughter to bed. My 4-LOM arrived this morning, so it was time to start opening them (other than Boba Fett, whom I've had out for years).

It's a decent figure in appearance, but when you compare it to the screen, it's inaccurate in almost every facet. The gun feel really cheap, like Hasbro cheap, in the stock. They made no effort to give it a wood appearance (even if the prop was a cast piece, as someone suggested at the RPF, it looks like matte wood).

I don't have time to work on it now, but and need this one needs to be upgraded all around. I loved the Bounty Hunter Kenner figures, so I want these to look good. I'm going to try to make the red smear on 4-LOM look brighter. I swear Sideshow must have color-blind QC managers sometimes.

You would have been right there with us screaming at your computer when your priority pre-order exclusive didn't go through in the minutes it was available.

The countdown to the 10am sharp preorder. You had all your pages open and ready. Constant refreshing. Then the page would jump to the access portal. You were in!!!! Had to move swiftly, others ordering just like you for a few exclusives. Get that order in!!! GO!!!! That little buffering symbol could mean certain death.... then the page appears -- Congratulations! And you had one! Yes! You were a man. A real man.

This sounds like an Edsel, Pinto or Gremlin car club nostalgia session.:lol

I finally opened this tonight after putting my daughter to bed. My 4-LOM arrived this morning, so it was time to start opening them (other than Boba Fett, whom I've had out for years).

It's a decent figure in appearance, but when you compare it to the screen, it's inaccurate in almost every facet. The gun feel really cheap, like Hasbro cheap, in the stock. They made no effort to give it a wood appearance (even if the prop was a cast piece, as someone suggested at the RPF, it looks like matte wood).

I don't have time to work on it now, but and need this one needs to be upgraded all around. I loved the Bounty Hunter Kenner figures, so I want these to look good. I'm going to try to make the red smear on 4-LOM look brighter. I swear Sideshow must have color-blind QC managers sometimes.

Glad to see you got a 4-LOM.

And yeah, that red splash (unclear if its supposed to be a logo or some kind of paint smear) should be brighter now that you mention it.

Dude, 'fun' is not the word that comes to mind, but it did create a lot of panic/excitement - something this line hasn't felt in a while

Dude, 'fun' is not the word that comes to mind, but it did create a lot of panic/excitement - something this line hasn't felt in a while

yeah I remember those days getting p***ed off because the computer would run slow and have to update the screen and hope you were the lucky one to get your order placed in time :gah:

Back