1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Table for six, please...

25411936127_71c557880a_k.jpg

That’s a wicked picture of a sweet setup, great job Rook!

So great to finally have all the ESB bounty hunters together in the collection! Overall, I think Sideshow has done a pretty awesome job with these figures.

20180217_180752c.jpg

Unpacked him yesterday. Looks nice but that coat is scary and resits his poses.

No offense to those still clinging to their ROTJ Fetts for their Bounty Hunter display.... but man, it looks so much better with ESB in the lineup. Let's all hold hands and pray the HT ESB is all that our hearts desire.

Zuckuss is your favorite bounty hunter? That must be a pretty exclusive club. I remember disliking the bugs as a kid but they have grown on me since.

I find 4-LOM boring but still have a soft spot for Zuckuss. Remember having the Kenner figure as a kid, which was pretty interesting with the leather coat and harness.

Can anyone actually get Zuckuss' shoulders to rotate? I've tried, and it certainly feels like I'm using excessive force so I dont want to snap anything. But just rotating his arms forward, not just bend his elbows, seems near impossible for me! Anyone actually have luck moving his arms?

Can anyone actually get Zuckuss' shoulders to rotate? I've tried, and it certainly feels like I'm using excessive force so I dont want to snap anything. But just rotating his arms forward, not just bend his elbows, seems near impossible for me! Anyone actually have luck moving his arms?

I tried just now - the outfit or coat is defintely restricting movement, so not gonna run the risk of extreme poses

You mean he can't lift his arms up enough to raise his rifle to his shoulder?

No way for me. I can barely move his arms at the shoulder at all in any rotation movement forward or backwards. They only go out to the sides a bit, but not rotation forward or back that I can do. I wanted to avoid bending his elbows too much due to the jacket material, but have to bend a bit more since I cant get his arms to rotate!

Hmm. Really torn on this guy (pardon the analogy:lol.) This jacket is becoming a pretty major drawback. It's not just on here that people are talking about it - I've seen/heard several mentions of people being worried about deterioration, but now it also severely limits articulation.

One thing I did notice is that the jacket sleeves on the costume are super wide, maybe twice the width Sideshow made them. I wonder if they had made that dimension wider it wouldn't have restricted articulation so much.

I also noticed that Michael Crawford mentioned in his review that from the waist down the rigidness of the fabric causes it to "hang unnaturally" though it looks pretty nice in his pics.

I guess in the event that the coat goes septic then buying a 1/6 trenchcoat to paint up would work.:dunno

I have no issues with the drawbacks on the outfit, but only due to the fact Zuckuss is in a fairly neutral pose. For action pose collectors, definitely a drawback

Hopefully my RP from Leia Hoth lands in my account before this guy sells out.

You'd assume a fig like this would be around, but there's been a few surpising sell-outs at Sideshow recently.

Back