1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp I bit the bullet and he'll be here tomorrow. I was really put off by the color and other inaccuracies, but I finally gave in because I couldn't deny completing the BH's any longer. Inaccuracies and all, he does look great in pics and vids, but the coat situation doesn't sound good. Screw it, used the $50 coupon to make the deal feel fair

Those coupons must be random. I know friends who’ve spent thousands for the past couple years at Sideshow and didn’t get one.

At last, a series started in january 2012 with IG-88 finally reaches its conclusion six years later. Beyond the fact that the latest three bounty hunters retail price jumped about 50% and offered a lot less accessory wise, it is still a great feeling to finally display the whole gang on the shelf.

P1040449.JPG

Finally got the last two. I’m pretty happy with both. Zukuss really shows a point where I think that SSC does way better than HT and that is with the leather pieces. It really looks like used leather and it’s beautiful on this figure! The coat is fantastic and I’m not so worried about the material as others seem to be.
He’s probably too tall and not round enough and missing some weathering, but man, every piece on this figure is close to perfect.
60afa210e757e0bf3c873b13e84f2337.jpg

Where did you get those sideshow hexa stands? I like them and i cannot find them anywhere. Jango and old Bossk don't have them by default, if i recall correctly.

Where did you get those sideshow hexa stands? I like them and i cannot find them anywhere. Jango and old Bossk don't have them by default, if i recall correctly.

Jango does have one. It has a print on it though. The one for bossk I took from my snowspeeder Luke as I’m using another stand for him anyways.

Can anyone please post the length in mm's of the Zuckuss rifle from tip of barrel to back of handle/stock?

End to end 132mm. Is that right for you or did you mean to a section short of the end?

End to end 132mm. Is that right for you or did you mean to a section short of the end?

Just from outermost point to outermost point lengthwise, so tip of barrel to back of handle.

Thanks for that!:hi5:

Does anyone with both the Hasbro and Sideshow versions of Zuckuss have a side-by-side pic of the two heads? Just curious how they compare size-wise.

yeah I needed to get him but oh well some day. never know might do another run maybe.

Hey, GG if you can't grab him, the Hasbro can be made to look decent - I'm about 3/4 done with my Hasbro reboot. I think I have an extra set of SSC Zuckuss hands I could give you and all you need to find is a good trenchcoat. The SSC Zuckuss coat I got is the right color but the sleeves are too short and the cuffs way too narrow (like by half), so you could make a more accurate one. I just have to fatten him a bit more, glue on his chest pouches and backpack and finish building his rifle and I'm all done.

Y4MNdk0.jpg

Hi guys.
Just how thick is the coat on this guy? Michael Crawford says the coat make posing difficult. Is it very much so?
Checking this thread I have read something about people worrying about the coat breaking... What stuff is it made of? It is very shiny, isn't it? Thin pleather maybe? Hs anybody had issues with it thus far?

Can it properly hold the gun with those... hands?

Any of those hoses might break easily?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
m.

Looking to pick this guy up. Just the Hasbro one looks to have better proportions, clunky big head and a the proper height. Just seems like allot of work to get it to look presentable: hunting down the chest piece/bandolier and hands mainly. I can handle the paint work. Any advice on putting the time into a Hasbro Zuckuss or should I just get the SS version? I’m in no rush so I’m also thinking a version 2 will be coming within the next couple years but who knows if it’ll be better or worse.

Edit: Same goes for 4-LOM (Hasbro/SS)

Back