1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This photo almost looks photo shopped. Next to IG-88, Bossk should be the 2nd tallest. He's supposed to be 6'9" (although he never looked that tall on screen either). He almost looks the shortest in that photo.

Pretty sure that height is retconned, I think he was originally 6'3".

What bothers me is that at $225 and barebones they can't make the coat out of leather? What the **** ever. :cuckoo:

Used my $208.00 of rewards on this guy.

Hope they put Dengar up for pre-order soon.

Also why do they put the pre-order up a year before release? They say it's limited to 2000 pieces so it's not like they have to gauge interest.

I think the price goes up because many of us are already invested in the set. Somewhat over a barrel. Any boba looks good alone. The rest need each other. Who wants just 4-Lom? They have almost no value unless you get them as a set.

These should have come with individual diorama that if you buy alll create the environment! It would be more of an incentive. I would like all of these but have. I desire to spend that much on a figure

Zuckuss is listed as 4' 11".

Cathy Munroe said she was picked for her height:

My height seemed very important to them as I had to make several visits for fittings.

I was very pleased to be asked to play another character, Wiorkettle, on the Cloud City set, especially when I found out the mask was a rubber one which I could pull on and off myself.

I worked with another Wiorkettle dressed exactly the same, including the mask. The only difference was the he was nearly 7 foot tall! We looked very funny wandering around the set, with me so small and him so tall!

CMunroe1.jpg

https://starwarsinterviews1.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/cathy-munroe-interview-zuckuss-star.html

The figure can't really be shorted without cutting the robe down.

Not even a stand anymore.

The stand is listed, but now shown.

Figure base with Star Wars logo

And the stand may be the way to fudge the height discrepancy. I have Boba and Bossk on those light-up Boba version one stands. If Zuckuss goes onto one of those old HT style oval stands it'll help fool the eyes.

Or even one of the old Sideshow waist grabbers - sticking a rod up his skirt would help to make him bulkier...

I'm giving some serious thought into repainting my Hasbro Zuckuss. Can anyone recommend the right type of paint to use?

I plan on just picking up a set of hands to go with my Hasbro repaint. No way is this close to a $230 figure.

Keeping my Hasbro one.more accurate and much cheaper. Not a $230 at all.

:goodpost:

Yeah, I was just taking a close look at the Hasbro one and I do think with heavy modding (custom gloves, new jacket, tweaked armor/pouches) it can probably be made a bit more accurate than this fig.

The gun is the only issue - I could scratch build it, but I'm just doing that with Walrusman's and it's a total pain - but it's possible TA will never get this figure (they didn't get the Jawas:gah:), so parts may not be available.

$230 is seriously nuts though. My guess is Dengar is going to be in the $245 range - about the same price as HT CHewy was. A total head-scratcher as to how SSC thinks they can sell 2000 of this third-tier character at $230. It would have been a push in the $180-190 range.

How does Iron Man get into every thread?

A little Downey pompous sleaze goes a long way.:lecture

I'm giving some serious thought into repainting my Hasbro Zuckuss. Can anyone recommend the right type of paint to use?

I've never repainted, but I hear Vallejo paints being thrown around by people who do some nice repainting on these boards.

:goodpost:

Yeah, I was just taking a close look at the Hasbro one and I do think with heavy modding (custom gloves, new jacket, tweaked armor/pouches) it can probably be made a bit more accurate than this fig.

Since either would take a lot of heavy modding if you want it to look movie accurate, I think youre right in starting with the Hasbro.

Last edited:
Back