SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Exclusive Zartan Action Man is now sold out.

ActionMan.jpg

Switching the body doesn't make the costume any better, he just seemed cheap in comparison to new figs... They will deff make a new one, different version won't bother me

Well I can't crack this one... Look at that picture of Zartan a couple of posts back. Man that is when GI Joe was at its worst.

There were still some great figures made from 86' - 90'. To me, Gi Joe went really bad at exactly the same time as when the figures weapons went from being packaged loose in the bubble to being all the same color and attached to that plastic frame thing. Which would have been around 92' I think.

There were still some great figures made from 86' - 90'. To me, Gi Joe went bad at exactly the same time as when the figures weapons went from being packaged loose in the bubble to being all the same color and attached to that plastic frame thing. Which would have been around 92' I think.

:exactly::goodpost:

I started questioning Hasbro when I bought the blue, black and light gray version 4 Snake Eyes with neon orange weapons and goggles. It was a rash and hasty purchase but I was so hyped since it was Snake Eyes. Later on, I began to regret when I looked at snake eyes version 3 (not as cool as version 2 but better since it was without any neon) and then back at version 4.

There were still some great figures made from 86' - 90'. To me, Gi Joe went really bad at exactly the same time as when the figures weapons went from being packaged loose in the bubble to being all the same color and attached to that plastic frame thing. Which would have been around 92' I think.

Tons of great looking figures after 86. Hit n Run, Law & Order, Road Pig, Heat-Viper, Crimson Guard Immoral, Range-Viper, BATS II, Falcon . . .

Tons of cool figures after 86

to name a few:
Night Viper (one of my favorite vipers)
Laser Viper
Croc Master (one of my favorite characters after Firefly and BAroness)
Night Creeper
Big Boa
Crazy Legs
Jinx
Steel Brigade
Shockwave
Alley Viper
Frag Viper
Recondo
Saw Viper (maybe not so bright purple)
Snow Serpent 2 (yes I liked the snow board lol)
Ambush (some cool gear he could come with)

Back