SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll always feel a bit uncomfortable talking about that figure, because I lost his claws in a field by my grandma's house. And that's a bad memory.

:lol i have the same feelings about 4-lom...got my mailaway version back in the day and took him to church and immediatley lost his gun.

Too funny. For me it was "Big Jim". I was playing with him one day and accidentally launched his gun across the living room. I looked for that gun for years after I didn't even have the figure any more.

And I never found it.:)

I threw a Battlestar Galactica figure into the maple tree behind our house when I was 4. The green one with four arms. Last trip into the leaves, he never came back down. God stole my toy, just like angryorc. Snatched it right out of the blue.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Never lost any Joe stuff though. Or broke it. Not even thumbs.

I threw a Battlestar Galactica figure into the maple tree behind our house when I was 4. The green one with four arms. Last trip into the leaves, he never came back down. God stole my toy, just like angryorc. Snatched it right out of the blue.

:lol one of the reasons i can never have too many mint 4-lom. finally bought another bagged mailaway version not too long ago. it was very cathartic. :lol

that, sir, is impressive. i have a platoon's worth that look like they never went to when to throw a grenade school. or busted crotches...don't know what lack of training that indicates.

Last edited:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

5857536099_95ebd8d66f_o.jpg

:whip but i can reach it!

I had the same issue with Steel Brigades. :lol

I'm probably in for 2 more 1/6 SBs from MANDO, the no-neck and if he ever shrinks it down to a female version to go with the 3 (standard, gold and Night Force version) I already have. As for the 1/18, after 4 re-releases, 1 older release and two Deltas w/Vamps, I'm proud to say I've filled the childhood gap and moved beyond. :lol

:lol

steel brigade was (and is) such a great figure. that 1/6 mando cutom project was still the most fun i have had putting a figure together as well as keeping up with everyone else's versions.

:lol

steel brigade was (and is) such a great figure. that 1/6 mando cutom project was still the most fun i have had putting a figure together as well as keeping up with everyone else's versions.

Yeah, it really was. Equally fun watching everybody's unique take on him too. There's a Cobra version, but I always get laughed out of the thread every time I suggest it. :monkey2 :lol

Yeah, it really was. Equally fun watching everybody's unique take on him too. There's a Cobra version, but I always get laughed out of the thread every time I suggest it. :monkey2 :lol

I think it has to do with the pink uniform. It makes the "Create a Cobra" not very visually appealing. But Im down for one, I can just change the color scheme.

mothersdaykidscoloringp.jpg

createacobra.jpg

Last edited:
I'll always feel a bit uncomfortable talking about that figure, because I lost his claws in a field by my grandma's house. And that's a bad memory.

I lost Lando's Jabba guard helmet in the front yard and spent a half hour looking for it before my dad mowed the lawn, tried to get a delay but he was just not having it, never saw it again, loved that helmet.

Can't wait to see Sideshow's Jabba guard disguise Lando.

^^^

That reminds me of a quote I grew up hearing my dad say. Whenever I would get a new action figure I would proudly show my dad and then he would say: "yah that's great....It'll be in the lawn mower bag in a week."
:rotfl

Back