SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shin guards on the Viper boots are very cool. The rest of the upper boot is no good, in my opinion. The tube of the boot is too narrow, especially at the ankle and makes it look a bit feminine. But once you take the shin guards off, you can put them on almost any other boots.

Last edited:
T-1000 boots seem kinda plain. I can see how Zartan's boots won't work though. Even if you wanted the buckles on the Viper, half of them are on his feet and the blue and red feet would look pretty funny.

I'm not a fan of the Barney body (even though it does fill out the armor better), but you did a great job on the hood and I like the shin guards so much I copied it :)

I picked up a extra bow and the bow came unstrung im sure i can restring it but is very very annoying dont mess with bow ..I also picked up a xtra mask to mod somehow for more disguises for zartan....

Last edited:
Hey Comm,
How bout helping a newb out here...
Liking that you used a Barney Ross body, but how did you get the tats off the chest and arms?!
:dunno

Sunnyside acetone

https://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...w=195&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:74

I bought it a Lowe's. You could try another brand as long as it's a strong acetone. The Sunnyside one is very strong, but don't worry, it won't damage the rubber and plastic on the body. I took the tattoos off like 8 months ago or more and everything's in perfect shape. Even Elvis1976, our resident master customizer, asked me what I used and he's been using it since (probably another brand though since he's in Belgium).

A note for everyone changing to the Barney Ross body: The stock armor is such a perfect fit on the body that there is no room for nothing underneath. While experimenting, I wasn't able to fit the stock vest/hood under the armor, but that was ok because I wanted the 80's toy shirtless look under the armor anyway. :wink1:

Back