SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex. Zartan is still in stock.

Yet I saw one actually sell on EBay yesterday for over $200 and there's one right now with a bid for $177...

Some pretty non savvy people in this world.

Ex. Zartan is still in stock.

Yet I saw one actually sell on EBay yesterday for over $200 and there's one right now with a bid for $177...

Some pretty non savvy people in this world.

The guy bidding on that Zartan might be the same one who bought the one for 200. Hes got a few Zartans already and I'm pretty sure a few of most the figures. I don't know if he resells or if hes just got a huge collection.

I wasn't going to pass on Zartan but, somewhat glad i didn't pass on RnR as well.

333izaq.jpg

5oulix.jpg

s171o4.jpg

Nice pics Val. They're Sideshow's two best figures in the line (so far).

Two best, yea i'd say so.

I especially love Zartan and i'm not changing a thing on him. The bow is really well done if you compare it to the really fragile one that came with Hot Toys Rambo III.

Can't wait for the Crimson Guard and Snake Eyes V2.

yeah, Z and RnR are the best sideshow joes imo. between those two i would have a hard time picking my favorite. they are both so good.

You know this is one toyline where if you sit back and look at it: they're all really great. Not a stinker in the whole group. Firefly is still my favorite.

Two best, yea i'd say so.

I especially love Zartan and i'm not changing a thing on him. The bow is really well done if you compare it to the really fragile one that came with Hot Toys Rambo III.

Can't wait for the Crimson Guard and Snake Eyes V2.

Yeah, the only thing I did was ditch the shirt and switch out Zartan to a TTM19 to get the exposed midsection like the 1/18th RAH.

I am really happy with the fact that I am not really hating the reduced articulation in the arms.

I would not want to see that done to all of the figures from here on out. But it is not detracting from Zartan at all...at least not yet.

I am really happy with the fact that I am not really hating the reduced articulation in the arms.

I would not want to see that done to all of the figures from here on out. But it is not detracting from Zartan at all...at least not yet.

I thought we would be getting this body only on figures with exposed arms, but since Snake Eyes will have the same. It makes me think that maybe that's the body we will be mostly getting from now on.

Back