SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Children changed my spending habits not the economy.

It was mentioned earlier but this is a problem that may not affect teh SW line but does the Joe line, no NEW collectors or fans. No 20 year kid who gets a decent job has become a fan of Gi joe. So SS has to be carefule not to lose that small market they already have with teh Joe line, and raising teh prices and dropping ES doesnt help either

Children changed my spending habits not the economy.

It was mentioned earlier but this is a problem that may not affect teh SW line but does the Joe line, no NEW collectors or fans. No 20 year kid who gets a decent job has become a fan of Gi joe. So SS has to be carefule not to lose that small market they already have with teh Joe line, and raising teh prices and dropping ES doesnt help either

Meh, in the end, they'll do what they always do with the 1/6 lines. They'll blame us for losing interest. They just won't take the blame for forcing us to. :wink1:

Statues suck. GI Joe is a man of action, he's not meant to stand around all day in one single static pose!

Hope no one knows about my Palisades busts...

to each his own. i think the majority of us are in the 1/6 camp though.

I love my 1/6 collection. I am primarily a 1/6 collector with a smattering of other scales and formats.

I would probably fall into the same category. I just like the different options that 1:6 scale offers for display mostly. I do have a couple PF's and some mini busts, but 1:6 is definitely my priority.

I can't see every getting anything but 1/6, I'm always tweaking how my figures are displayed. That's half the fun of them for me.

I've only got two PF's and they are awesome. But I love changing up the poses and putting all of the gear on and so on. It makes this hobby never ending imo. The multiple poses and photogenic pics you can make with 1/6 figures is why I prefer 1/6 over PF or other statues. I would love to own some 1:1 bust but I have no where to display them and for the price of one I could get close to 6 figures.

Back