SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Zartan 12 inch Figure features:

Articulated Prometheus 1.2 body with over 30 points of articulation
Newly developed and sculpted arms and neck
Highly detailed and hand painted Zartan portrait
Fabric Hooded Jacket
Fabric Shirt
Fabric Pants
Detailed and sculpted Chest Armor and layered Shoulder Armor
Fabric Belt with sculpted Skull Buckle
Fabric Magazine Pouch/Holster Belt
Four (4) Belt Magazine Pouches
Drop-Leg Holster
Laser Pistol
Fabric Shoulder Bag
One (1) pair Wrist Gauntlets
One (1) pair gloved fists
One (1) right gloved bow hand
One (1) right gloved trigger hand
One (1) left gloved tight trigger hand
One (1) right gloved single point hand
One (1) right gloved double point hand
One (1) right gloved thumbs up hand
One (1) pair gloved large C grip hands
One (1) left gloved small C grip hand
One (1) right gloved cupped hand
Two (2) Mines
Sculpted Mask
Functioning Back Pack with Mask Storage
Skinnin' Knife
Knife Sheath
VSS Sniper Rifle
Long Range Sight
Red Dot Sight
Five (5) Rifle Magazine
Compound Bow
Five (5) Arrows
Newly developed sculpted buckle boots with shin armor
One (1) pair standing bottom buckle boot
One (1) pair action bottom buckle boot
1:6 Scale GI JOE Figure Stand with COBRA logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Highly detailed, hand-painted "Evil Duke" mask portrait

DOH! I'm blind... must have spores in my face.

Lerath, here yah go.

IMG_7331.jpg

Exactly :D

A little late to the party and what can I say that hasn't been said already? Amazing figure. This is Sideshow on a whole new level.

I didn't even flinch at the price either. I honestly think that the SS vs HT argument in now moot. I just paid 175$ for HT Thor and all I got was a figure, a pile of dirt and a Hammer. Zartan is loaded with every accessory piece I would care to display him with save the Swamp Skier of course for less. I'd take Zartan and Rock n Roll everyday of the week over recent HT offerings everyday if the week and twice on Sunday!

Ordered!! It's about time we got Zartan; this looks bad ass.

I also hope Sideshow does an exclusive blue skinned Zartan in the near future.

Gentlemen...I pulled the trigger, EX on flex is the name of the game. I can now rejoice with you and praise the awesomeness that is Zartan. :yess:

Looks like you got the last one :lol

Zartan is SOLD OUT! :rock

I just noticed this too, glad I ordered mine this morning. I'm a little surprised, but not completely given how well this turned out. As much as I don't like the higher price-point, looks like SSC was about right given the demand so far.

I can not even imagine a better figure than some of those we already have or have ordered.

I could see...possibly...a more popular figure if Boba Fett is released.

And I trust your insider teases...they haven't failed yet...so if there truly is a better figure coming...ho-ly crap is all I can say.

Ditto on this....I already can't wait for SDCC. This is going to be my most expensive year as a collector....by far.

Interesting that they steered away from the exposed abs as well, could of easily put a ab face plate around the torso just as the new parts of the arms to the pro.

Deal is though SSC is probably thinking that they wouldn't be able to use the ab plate for more figures down the road, therefore cost override.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and Bruce Willis :lecture

Its probably more just logic. Why wear all of that chest, shoulder, and leg armor but leave your washboard abs exposed? I've thought that all along and figured they would get covered up. :dunno

I don't know about that. I'll make sure to ask next week to find out.

Please do but there's no way that SS's factory paints suddenly went from sub par to by far the best in the industry. I'm thinking it's Nathan's prototype paintjob. :lecture Also, if this were a production piece this figure would be shipping way sooner than 4Q.

So does anyone think Q4 is a realistic estimate?

Sideshow has been "on time" as of late if not a week or so earlier with the Joe line.Their flex pay gives dates and they been close to the money if not right on

Back