SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Zaturday everyone! :rock :rock :rock

4603784642_8f7fe51589_o.jpg

4605115606_087839b448_o.jpg

4605116488_951c2cb7cf_o.jpg

4605112510_32f62c83f9_o.jpg

zartan_loses_it.gif

4603784642_8f7fe51589_o.jpg

Zilver Zurfer mentioned "time"...is that a hint to who the character is that will be better then fett or Zartan?

Please do but there's no way that SS's factory paints suddenly went from sub par to by far the best in the industry. I'm thinking it's Nathan's prototype paintjob. :lecture Also, if this were a production piece this figure would be shipping way sooner than 4Q.

I would say its a stretch to say sub par. Thats really totally incorrect to be honest. As far as shipping not necissarly as we're in quarter 3 right now.

So far RnR and Zartan both beat the gheyness that has become the SW 1:6 line

lol

:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft:

i remember when i used to have a dozen SW figures on PO and only about 2 Joes. now i have a dozen Joes on PO and no SW. i guess that's the way it should be.

i did pick up a pack of Battle droids though.

i remember when i used to have a dozen SW figures on PO and only about 2 Joes. now i have a dozen Joes on PO and no SW. i guess that's the way it should be.

Same here. Zero SW pre orders, I passed on the battle droids. I am pretty much done with PT stuff. I'll pick up Grevious and Dooku, but thats about it.

Its all Joe all the time now :rock :rock :rock

Zartan is awesome and all, but i think R&R stole the show for me today. he's just too badass. but both look outstanding and have a lot of new weapons and accessories, which is a plus.

This is my point...Fett may be more popular than a lot of figures that have been released so far this year (and even that is arguable)...but I simply can not see him being done BETTER. There just is not as much to the costume/equipment as there is with these Joes.

That being said...I still love the Star Wars line as much as I do the Joes. And if I absolutely HAD to drop one of the lines...it would likely be the Joes...but I would go kicking and screaming.

Sacrilege

Ban him from the Joe section :)

I just watched a little of the 1987 Joe movie last night. The new Duke portrait will look great for action/punching poses and for hopefully one day chewing out Falcon. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3GTNv9hHk"]‪GI Joe PSA - Body Massage‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_KfBaRWxs&NR=1"]‪Fenslerfilm GI Joe PSA 01 - mimimimimi‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm gonna display him sitting on the Cobra Throne with Cobra Commander on his knees in front of him.

Back