SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be interesting to see if they do the mask accessory item. I wonder if the bearded mask will be included just for looks and then a separate switch-out portrait with the bearded mask. (Having the mask actually placed over a 1/6 head might actually look cheesy at that scale)

I hope they don't make the mask the EX accessory.

Or maybe alternate headsculpt with orange mohawk and samurai sword. :lol

zartan2.jpg

Funny, this figure could have been pretty cool if they had done a better job with the colours.

The mohawk wouldn't be too bad under the hood on the Sideshow figure. We don't actually know that he's supposed to be bald under there...

Funny, this figure could have been pretty cool if they had done a better job with the colours.

The mohawk wouldn't be too bad under the hood on the Sideshow figure. We don't actually know that he's supposed to be bald under there...

Ouch dude! When I see all those Barbie doll pink & flourescent accessories and weapons that GI Joes started having in the late 80's, it reminds me how fast I lost interest in the line.

Got me traumatized looking at that Zartan w/ the mohawk.

:slap

Old news. We've already been told that wasn't for the 1:6 figure in a Q&A.

Are you sure? I never remember reading that. It clearly wasn't for the Dio and I doubt we are getting yet another Zartan figure in the PF line so soon. Its gotta be the 1:6.

Maybe SilentSurfer could confirm or deny for us?

Are you sure? I never remember reading that. It clearly wasn't for the Dio and I doubt we are getting yet another Zartan figure in the PF line so soon. Its gotta be the 1:6.

:lol I could have sworn this was debunked by Sideshow, personally, as being the 1:6 headsculpt. Now either my memory's going to ____ (which I doubt), or this was changed at some point after the fact, to reflect otherwise. :mad::lol

Yes in Q/A somewhere its was said it was for the Dio Zartan vs Flint...

he should be bald if you want his hood to lay on his head properly.

this mean Zartan is still a long way off??

What he's saying Teemu, is you and nam are incorrect. that zartan sculpt we saw a year ago IS the sculpt for the 1/6th figure. Look at the date from that post.
that's the sneak peak headsculpt you guys were talking about.

the question specifically asks about the Zartan 12 inch figure, and the reply says they've completed several of his elements as of Feb 2010, see below for an example.

What he's saying Teemu, is you and nam are incorrect. that zartan sculpt we saw a year ago IS the sculpt for the 1/6th figure. Look at the date from that post.
that's the sneak peak headsculpt you guys were talking about.

the question specifically asks about the Zartan 12 inch figure, and the reply says they've completed several of his elements as of Feb 2010, see below for an example.

gotcha! well the sculpt looks good to me...of course the latest peek didnt really give us a good view..either way...its Zartan!

This is one I'm super excited for. Firefly was awesome, but Zartan... I'm going to be so broke.

Back