SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of the armor, has a good worn and damaged look. Hope the paint apps sell that even better.

Looks excellent so far! He would not be so high up on my own want list...but he is a must-have just because he is a Sideshow GI Joe.

I like what they are doing with the boots now. They are 2 piece for better articulation. Viper is the same way.

Awesome!

Let the rampant speculation about the exclusive begin in earnest.

Wonder what real-life weapon(s) he'll come with.

Well, we should expect some kind of modern compound bow and probably his vintage laser pistol...

Other than that, it's anyone's guess. Can anyone remember any prominent weapons used in the comics? I want to say he used a sniper rifle as well... seems like it would be appropriate somehow.

I wonder if they'll be able to do his masks?

Well, we should expect some kind of modern compound bow and probably his vintage laser pistol...

Other than that, it's anyone's guess. Can anyone remember any prominent weapons used in the comics? I want to say he used a sniper rifle as well... seems like it would be appropriate somehow.

Great catch. I totally forgot about his compund bow. Perhaps the sound amplification equipment he used to murder the Hard Master and pin teh murder on Storm Shadow will be the exclusive?

Too esoteric?

Awesome!

Yea, the pistol and bow. I imagine he will have a extra sculpt like the original bearded mask. Maybe another head as a exclusive.

This is looking fantastic. I love Zartan and it's really nice to be getting another named Cobra. I love the Viper but they really need to stop the repaints until at least another main Cobra is finished.

Exclusive accessories will be orange wig and electric guitar!!

0.jpg

:rock :rock

Or maybe alternate headsculpt with orange mohawk and samurai sword. :lol

zartan2.jpg

Orange you glad I didn't say Zarana? :monkey3

Last edited:
Back