SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if, instead of one of those over-priced environment things they do, SS would offer a swamp skier as an extra...I'd pay the "environments" price for one of those...If it was detailed really nice...

Please dont make me beg, Sideshow...:pray:

Awesome!

Well, we should expect some kind of modern compound bow and probably his vintage laser pistol...

Other than that, it's anyone's guess. Can anyone remember any prominent weapons used in the comics? I want to say he used a sniper rifle as well... seems like it would be appropriate somehow.

I wonder if they'll be able to do his masks?

I hope he DOES come with the samurai sword. As that's how he tried to get at hard master originally. by delivering a sword he made.

Personally, I would like the Swamp Skier sold separate from the figure.
So far looks great! Hoping the armor will be fully articulated.

Wow! Looking great so far! Seems to be taking forever on him :lol

Swap Skier being sold seperate would be a good idea. The HT Ghost Rider and bike hasn't been met with the kindest welcome because of the forced pairing with the bike. So hopefully they go the seperate dio route rather than the EX Indy route.

Unlike Ghost Rider I would really like it if they didn't put a vehicle with the figure. For me personally I'd rather just concentrate on the figures and pass on vehicles.

Personally, I would like the Swamp Skier sold separate from the figure.
So far looks great! Hoping the armor will be fully articulated.

Unlike Ghost Rider I would really like it if they didn't put a vehicle with the figure. For me personally I'd rather just concentrate on the figures and pass on vehicles.

:lecture:lecture:lecture If they do a swamp environment and include the skier (instead of a stupid prop or animal) it might be the first I'd bite on. Including it with the figure as an Ex just to mark it up to $200 is the same type of crap that tanked the Indy line.

OMG, I just soiled myself! I am soooo excited for this figure it's not even funny!! YESSSS!!

Easily buying a case of 3. (One for home, one for the office, and one to keep MISB)

who's got screen caps so we can analyze it for months...

I do! Let the analyzing commence! :yess:

Zartan_Preview1.jpg

Zartan_Preview2.jpg

Zartan_Preview3.jpg

Back