SSC Wolf Bio VS Predatorstuff.com Resculpt Wolf Bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i bought the Official SSC wolf Bio... YAY

:fireworks :chew :banana :fireworks

anyway, what exactly is the "WARP" ? iv watched video reviews o it, and looked through tones of pics and cant see it??

alot of ppl are saying that the cant see it either,

can anyone tell me if they CAN notice it?

If I had my choice, I would somehow have the Sideshow mask upgraded with lasers...still official, but cooler...

But I don't have any money...

Although, I think this may be my favourite Bio out of all of the masks...

how com? It was great looking!

I was hearing rumors that is was a recast that was then heated up and reshaped for that minor warp correction so I took it down immediately pending further investigation. Recasts have no place in my collection or my shop.

I was hearing rumors that is was a recast that was then heated up and reshaped for that minor warp correction so I took it down immediately pending further investigation. Recasts have no place in my collection or my shop.

So are there any possibilties of you selling a 1 more? I would really like one..

Good for you Dan :rock. Your very honest, and I know you only sell stuff you would buy yourself. Respect to you sir :D

I want a Wolf 1:1 Bio, and I have a P2 Elder for trade for it, if you guys know anyone who would go for it LMK...

Hmm....personally, if I WAS selling it, i'd want atleast 3 HT Preds. Cuz its expensivel. However im not gonna sell it cuz its one of my most prized items.

Back