SSC Wolf Bio VS Predatorstuff.com Resculpt Wolf Bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im gonna buy a 1:1 wold Bio when i get the $$$

i wanna know what yous think

SSC Wolf Bio OR Predatorstuff's Resculpt Wolf Bio

And finally, REAL LASERS! No cheap LEDs on this one, Biohunter has it outfitted with industrial lasers configured in the traditional tri-pattern."

2952_press06-001.jpg

2952_press03-001.jpg

OR

biohunterwolf_03.jpg

biohunterwolf_05.jpg

PredatorStuff resculpt:

"First off, the slight warp that seems to have affected the Sideshow piece is now gone… everything is dead even and symmetrical like the actual movie prop. The glyphs and cracks are also resculpted and beautifully done, and I love the way they were kept black with the drybrushing instead of painted silver like on the Sideshow piece.

PredatorStuff. I don't have either.. have never seen either in person but "the slight warp that seems to have affected the Sideshow piece is now gone…" should be enough for you to decide which one to get.

I own the Wolf Bio, and love it to death...and I honestly dont see a difference in the second one...so A.

$480 shipped

im just not sure if the resculpt has the base like the other one??

Also, as cool as the Lasers would be...I honestly dont see anyone displaying it like that....if someone walks by it....well.

I have the SSC one. Love it! The base is as cool as the helmet. So A . Also, what warp?

Though biohunters version as always is amazing. Up to you.

B looks sweet but I would definetlytake A. Its the closest thing to having the original from the ADI molds. I own the peice myself and I don't see anytype of warping issues

the one that Casey makes also doesnt have the silver paint on the predator lettering, so its all on preference i guess. there are only a couple of differences b/w the 2. but i like mine especially cause its official and i got it for 300, but now ppl ask a lot for them on ebay. the base is the biggest factor though in the end, so if u can find a SSC one for cheaper than Caseys i would go for it.

B looks sweet but I would definetlytake A. Its the closest thing to having the original from the ADI molds. I own the peice myself and I don't see anytype of warping issues

Thats funny, because the Sideshow came from the same mold as the real prop....hmm....

I have the SSC Wolf Bio. I like it better because it is "Official" and it comes with the base. The cool thing about the base is that it matches the other ADI items; Shuriken, Plasma Cannon, and the 1:1 Wolf bust.
The resculpt looks good and is cool, but IMO the SSC is nicer.

i have the SS and can't see any flaws in it. i say get the one you can get for less. they both look great and are gonna cost you a couple bills either way.

Back