Psyberian Tiger's Collection Alien,Predator,Star Wars LOTR & Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Great Score and Pic's on the Battle Damaged Predator Mask my Friend Tiger, Such a Cool Piece, Excellent Post
Thanks Colossus, got a great deal from a fellow freak & could not pass it up! It was at the low end of my "want" list, but now that I have it I'm glad I picked it up!

Just picked up the Ceremonial Predator mask (5/500)! The light up feature on the eyes is very cool!

Took some new pics of The Falconer Mask: more on page 1

WHOA! This Ceremonial Mask is Just SICK looking my Friend Tiger + the Falconer Helmet is Very Cool looking also, WOW! and Great Great Reviews, Impressive Posts.

If I may ask do you have any pic's with the lights off and the light up feature on just to get the Cool Vibe you are describing

Be Cool
Al

WHOA! This Ceremonial Mask is Just SICK looking my Friend Tiger + the Falconer Helmet is Very Cool looking also, WOW! and Great Great Reviews, Impressive Posts.

If I may ask do you have any pic's with the lights off and the light up feature on just to get the Cool Vibe you are describing

Be Cool
Al

Thanks! Yeah, I was really impressed with the Ceremonial mask. Really glad I picked it up. I took a few pics with the eyes in a dark setting... check back & I'll be sure to post a few to show ya! Thanks again for the kind words Al!

Back