Prop Wolf Predator Bio Helmet "DX" review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind..found pics and saw where they go. The weird thing is that the base I have doesn't have the holes to connect the tubes into it at all. Err?
Like others have suggested, you could probably just drill the holes in. Doesn't seem like a big enough issue to ask for a replacement.

Although is there a chance that could crack the base? Maybe I'm just being OCD.

The downside to the DX base is that the paint used is the wrong kind for the material the base is made out of. So it can (and has) chipped off in flakes for some people. So the problem is there if you are not careful if you were to drill. But as long as the person uses the correct drill head it should be fine. Just make sure that you use a pointed tipped drill head not a hammering headed one. The base wouldnt crack i dont think though. Not with a 1mm drill head, 1 inch of depth, high revs and a steady hand.

Thanks for the tips guys. May consider drilling it or just leave the sucker alone and display it as is. Looks fine with or without the tubes.

Just want opinion guys here is one custom Wolf Bio. its not DX ..... whats your opinion on this ? is it good ? base is exact similar to SS one.

WOLFLASER.jpg

WOLFONBASE.jpg

WOLFMASK.jpg

WOLFBASE.jpg

Looks great. Great casting, paint is same level as SS but the eyes are much better. Well, the paint is maybe even better than SS because the golden rims around the horns are alot more clear on this

here r more pics of base & Backside of Mask ........I prefer Dx Backside of Mask anytime

WOLFBASE-1.jpg

WOLFBACK.jpg

Is it worth for 279$ + Shipping?????? I just noticed that it Hunter Lair is not silverish can anybody tell me what r the pros & cons of this Bio Helmet & is it worth getting

Its probably cheaper materials but superficially yes it looks better. However, we would need to see side by side shots. Because usually when there is a good looking wolf mask and somebody puts it in shot with the SS the SS one seems to be bigger. But id say its worth the money. From these pictures it looks to be as good as the SS. It also looks to not have DX's shrinkage. Id say go for it. The price you have gave for how it looks to me (in my experienced pred mask buying eyes) is right. Also whats the user name of the guy selling?

Back