SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Voltron: Defenders of the Universe Maquette

Ordered. 2x rewards were nice and the flat shipping helps. This is too nice to pass up IMO. I've been eyeballing this for sometime now. Certainly a centerpiece to any collection.

I'm sure they will include a print along with more light up features just wait till June 2017. Boo I hate waiting forever.

I'll put him with my 3 80s Voltrons and my Anniversary one. May get the Mad Toys as well to put by it, the dark lion one. I'll hang that pick in the back, my shelves are 23" deep. Big huge ones for all my PFs

Took the plunge and ordered....just way too tempting for me. $20 shipping is nothing and the double rewards was cool....now what to sell...what to sell.... :banana

I'm sure they will include a print along with more light up features just wait till June 2017. Boo I hate waiting forever.

I'll put him with my 3 80s Voltrons and my Anniversary one. May get the Mad Toys as well to put by it, the dark lion one. I'll hang that pick in the back, my shelves are 23" deep. Big huge ones for all my PFs

I really would like to see all the Lion eyes light up.

Sounds like my shelves. Custom, I'm assuming?

If they know there's enough fans that like the print, they wouldn't include it with the statue. Not when they can sell it.
They could potentially include a much smaller print with the statue however.

I really would like to see all the Lion eyes light up.

i'm assuming that is the case?

from their description:

" The eyes in the main head, both the lions and the robot’s, light up and the piece can be displayed with or without the incredibly detailed sword."

Nice to see x2 rewards on this. Hopefully it carries over to other expensive statues in the future.

i'm assuming that is the case?

from their description:

" The eyes in the main head, both the lions and the robot’s, light up and the piece can be displayed with or without the incredibly detailed sword."

I think he meant ALL lions - arms and legs as well.

I think he meant ALL lions - arms and legs as well.

that's what i took that description as... guess its open to interpretation as it's worded funny....
but i'm reading it as the head, both the lions (arms) and the robot's... i took as feet? guess we'll need some confirmation!

that's what i took that description as... guess its open to interpretation as it's worded funny....
but i'm reading it as the head, both the lions (arms) and the robot's... i took as feet? guess we'll need some confirmation!

Ah, I see. I'm reading it as "the eyes of the the main head" *period* - the rest is just filler.

I get what you mean tho.

It is only the "head" lion that lights up.

It is only the "head" lion that lights up.

yea i just talked to SS to clarify...
it's only the black lion head... but both sets of eyes. none of the other lions will.

Any idea how long the "limited time offer of up to $125 in rewards" lasts?

If you use rewards points or a coupon/discount you won't get the actual $125. It'll be lower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back