SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Voltron: Defenders of the Universe Maquette

So no print included, right?

voltron-maquette-400281-21.jpg

Wow, I like that print better than the statue.

I have to agree the prints is really awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared with the print there are so many details that different,the painting,the sculpture,how does SSC explain that?

When you really think about though, is there a difference?

I mean the print is on paper, which comes from the earth. The polystone of the statue is an amalgamation of materials forged from....the earth.

Think about that for a second.

Just think about it.

SSC Voltron: Defenders of the Universe Maquette

For instance,the Gold V painting on its chest,the red painting on its ribs.the sculpture on knees,the shape of armor on its shoulders.You can find them very different if you observe,the difference is not between a print and a statue,it is difference about design.

Did they say the statue will be a perfect representation of the print?

Expensive piece. Pretty much the norm now.

I mean the print is on paper, which comes from the earth. The polystone of the statue is an amalgamation of materials forged from....the earth.

Just think about it.

Whoa whoa, slow down... Im a scientist and that was STILL fast! :lol

I caved and preordered. Nostalgia beats out good sense once again. I hope the shipper box is move-in ready.

So what was the last piece that included a print that SS did? Was it Hawkeye? I guess the Mythos sort of had an art piece included as well. While I am passing on this, I do like the print a lot. I need to stop checking in though, making me forget I don't want to drop that kind of cash on Voltron.

Pulled the trigger on this and just my luck a Predator will show up for preorder next week out of nowhere

One's a print and the other is a statue...

Just think about it.

:rotfl

Whoa whoa, slow down... Im a scientist and that was STILL fast! :lol

I caved and preordered. Nostalgia beats out good sense once again. I hope the shipper box is move-in ready.

I hear ya about the shipper box.....prepping my left nut to go on Ebay to pay for me PO.

I cant believe how many times I placed this in my cart, and hovered over the 'Place Your Order' button, only to chicken out.

Give me the strength!!!!!

When I saw this at SDCC I really liked it, and I remember thinking that if it was $700-800 I'd get it. At $1250 I have to pass.

When I saw this at SDCC I really liked it, and I remember thinking that if it was $700-800 I'd get it. At $1250 I have to pass.
feeling the same..sitting on the fence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Feel the same way... but I cant risk him not being made again :gah:

Back