SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll also add that I clearly see 2 different head-sculpts in the above shots. There are subtle differences, but the people setting up the displays, look to have switched the heads. Now if they would just roll up the sleeves!

I had a feeling it was. I'm gonna do some research!

I'm planning a duel of the fates diorama made out of real sheet metal. I'm going to try and make the wall with the 3 long horizontal lights that is behind Obi and Maul when they fight on their own. The aim is to use one of the shelves in my besta as a diorama. :panic:

Looking at those con pics of Padawan Kenobi again....I'm not there yet.
While the finest job Sideshow has produced for Kenobi is, of course, Old Ben...I still really like the AOTC version a lot*....

AOTC-KENOBI-001.jpg

...and am hoping to be as "wow'd" by the Episode One version as well.

Maybe when the pre-order comes up and Sideshow has thier gallery of photos up, I can get a better idea....hope so. I've been looking forward to this one for a while...

* for the best photos of this figure, dig up the ones from Maulfan...they are outstanding...

The Brown Robe and belt are much better on the Episode 2 figure IMO, weird. Hopefully it's because Ep.1 Obi is still a prototype or something. The belt looks plastic. The boots also are a bit inaccurate as there is a lip on the top whereas there isn't in the film?

I love Obi and this is a much wanted figure for me. I think it looks like Ewan but a much older Ewan not the supposedly 19 YO he was supposed to be playing in TPM. Also he looks rather angry which is a bit out of Jedi character. IMO.

I just noticed someone messed up on the eyes. one is looking strait and the other is looking to the side :lol

gotta love SSC's production paint apps

Back