SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harrison Ford.. :lol

Not buying this - never intended to. In fact, I like very little of SSC's offerings - period.

That said - it's as much to do with my focus preferences, as it is with the level of faithfulness to the source material. :lol

cooltoyreview pics
ok27vd.jpg

258t013.jpg

343q5xg.jpg

1iboso.jpg

What's with the hyper-textured neck on him? Glad to see a neck piece with more detail, but it's such a contrast to the smooth face :huh

Overall though it looks much better in these pics, I can see Ewan much clearer.

I think the eye paint job is really throwing it off from looking like Ewan, at least in all the con photos, they look weird.

Head sculpt looks alot better than before, but it's like Ewan McGregor's head and Alec Guinness' neck.

Jack Palance is calling his lawyers right now...

Original
258t013.jpg

Edited
258t013altered.jpg

I did a quick edit on this photo on changes i think would really help this figure, corrected eye color closer to the actors, eyebrow color to match hair and a slight trim on the jaw as it seemed a little big.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
After seeing these...much better...pictures, I see very, very little Ewan McGregor in that likeness...but I have never been one to care if the figure looks like the actor. It is an awesome representation of the character. And I will be all over it. I just hope that SSC has not messed with my beloved articulation for the sake of a silly light-up saber.

Back