Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a ceiling fan running in my office for most of the year, so I'm set! This is such a nerdy, childish thing, but it strangely enough has me so excited. :lol

It's all good! Are you going to have the office fan set on "Gale Force" permanently?:rotfl

Anyone knows when will the mark V be announced??if it's after the con I am thinking of buying destroyer

:wave Magik! Which one did you order? Both maybe?

Barb!! Sorry for the late reply. I don't hardly get on the forums enough these days. I'll probably start checking it out here more often since I can't get on SF at my work place any more. I only ordered the Destroyer. I think he looks kick ass! I'm not really digging the Thor for some reason. I think he looks a little too thin to be Thor. Not a sculpting problem, but maybe more of a casting problem. I still haven't seen the movie, so I don't want to be too quick to judge. Did you get both?

Barb!! Sorry for the late reply. I don't hardly get on the forums enough these days. I'll probably start checking it out here more often since I can't get on SF at my work place any more. I only ordered the Destroyer. I think he looks kick ass! I'm not really digging the Thor for some reason. I think he looks a little too thin to be Thor. Not a sculpting problem, but maybe more of a casting problem. I still haven't seen the movie, so I don't want to be too quick to judge. Did you get both?
Hey, brother! Yeah, I just yanked the trigger on Thor 2 nights ago and ordered Destroyer opening day with a fair amount of reward points. I understand what you're saying about Thor looking a bit too thin to be Thor, but since it's a PF based on a movie, it's more like a multimedia maquette and accurate to the actor portraying him. Do I wish he was bigger? Yeah, a little. But, I'll take it as is and think he's up there with the best PFs ever created. He's a keeper, as far as I'm concerned.

Barb,

I hear what you're saying! Sculpt and costume wise, he looks pretty much dead on with the actor. I think he's going to turn out great. I can't wait for these to show up some 7 months from now. Take care Bro!

I think he's going to look bigger in hand than he comes across in these pics.

Looking at a 3/4 profile, twisted torso on most of these shots, we're seeing the thinnest part of him. At least I'm hoping that's the case:)

Although like Barb said he looks pretty screen accurate. The actor was definitely beefed up for the role but nowhere near the size of the comic version, that was just an Oak Tree with muscles!

Barb,

I hear what you're saying! Sculpt and costume wise, he looks pretty much dead on with the actor. I think he's going to turn out great. I can't wait for these to show up some 7 months from now. Take care Bro!
Same here, brother. Thanks. You take care too.
I think he's going to look bigger in hand than he comes across in these pics.

Looking at a 3/4 profile, twisted torso on most of these shots, we're seeing the thinnest part of him. At least I'm hoping that's the case:)

Although like Barb said he looks pretty screen accurate. The actor was definitely beefed up for the role but nowhere near the size of the comic version, that was just an Oak Tree with muscles!
Depends on how big your hands are. Har har har. Sorry. Anyway, yeah, exactly. Comic characters are always idealized for strength, power and agility. Us feeble humans could never match them on any level.

Pretty funny i see what everyone is talking about a lil with him maybe being a lil too skinny but i remember when the first thor premium format came out everyone said he was too fat, sideshow just cant win :rotfl

Back