Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Thor today and really enjoyed the movie. it was funnier than I thought and the battle scenes were good.

But I'm still not ordering the PF cause I think the pose is not as strong as it could have been, but I'm still keeping my Destroyer Maquette order......

Saw Thor today and really enjoyed the movie. it was funnier than I thought and the battle scenes were good.

But I'm still not ordering the PF cause I think the pose is not as strong as it could have been, but I'm still keeping my Destroyer Maquette order......

I ordered ThorEx but I agree about the pose. They sure are dropping balls in the straight forward pose department.

So what pose would you guys have picked?

thor-movie-images-best-movies-ever-2011.jpg
thor-movie-wallpaper6.jpg

thor2011hindi.jpg
thor-300x132.jpg

I'd love this pose. :rock

Aye me2! :hi5: I bet they didn't choose that cos it was too much like pumping ground iron man and they wanted him to look tall ;x

Sideshow overthinks poses too much, they don't do the iconic dynamic poses cos they want to save it for dios :( They just need to choose the best possible pose for that particular statue.

Oh he'll yea the movie cap is going to f'ing rock...I hope :pray:

As for this Thor PF, sure the pose could be better but from the pictures the details on this piece were done incredibly well. I'm excited to get mine and hopefully SSC will refine their poses for future statues coming our way.

Oh he'll yea the movie cap is going to f'ing rock...I hope :pray:

As for this Thor PF, sure the pose could be better but from the pictures the details on this piece were done incredibly well. I'm excited to get mine and hopefully SSC will refine their poses for future statues coming our way.

:exactly:

This and Destroyer are going to rock. :rock

Back