Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont hate HT, I collect both HT and SS.

It is like Apple and Orange, but there is one thing for sure. I have seen the 12 inch Thor Figure of HT "IN PERSON". It is without a soul, it is a like a painting of Thor that you know there is nothing you should criticize but you just dont feel like, oh what a masterpiece it is.

One thing unique about HT is that, their 12" is far better than the other brands, including Medicom and SS. They have been doing detail stuffs really well. But a statue always comes with a message, like for instance to me Thanos com gives me the feeling that, "All heroes suck big, I am the best." 12" can never give you such feeling.

Another good comparison is the HT Spiderman, well, I just a super good quality Toy R Us toys not an art that I can display.

Well again, this is just a comment from someone who has start collecting since Jan.

Good post!!

I am looking forward to seeing the full pics of this. I didnt get the PF because I never really liked the pose or look of it. The pose and style on this looks like it could turn out really well.

I like the PFs/Statue route because I'm not a big fan of playing or posing my figures. Just my opinion.

Yeah same here! i also don't like how small they are. I have 3 HT and i'm getting the HT Capt Jack, but i'd never pick a HT over a statue. :)

SSC for life! :lecture :lol

I say just collect what make you happy! the thing i hate on this place is all the petty crap like HT>>>>SSC or SSC>>>>HT how old are these people? :lol

I like HT and SSC about the same.

btw HT and SSC >>>>> Jay

Eli26 >>>>>>> Jay

hehe

Homer_strangle.jpg

Back