Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing what the Ex will be for Thor (probably the helmetless head) and size/price of Destroyer. Assuming both are in range they both will be mine.

Looking forward to seeing what the Ex will be for Thor (probably the helmetless head) and size/price of Destroyer. Assuming both are in range they both will be mine.
I am thinking that's a guarantee, brother. And, I'm assuming Destroyer will be 1/4 to go with Thor. If it's the 1/2 scale we've seen, I'm out.

Yeah, since it was in that sneak peek I assume it will be. Wondering if they might not toss something else in too. Yup, if Destroyer more so price wise is inline with other 1:4 pieces I'm game if not well no sale.

Yeah, since it was in that sneak peek I assume it will be. Wondering if they might not toss something else in too. Yup, if Destroyer more so price wise is inline with other 1:4 pieces I'm game if not well no sale.
If Destroyer is priced like the IM and WM maquettes, I'm in. The piece simply exudes gorgeousness and gorgeosity. I've seen enough of it to believe this.

Yeah, passed it late last week. :lol Been here for 8 years so I'd say I like this place. :lol

2005 and 2011 is 6 years. Post crazy you are, adding numbers you are not. hehe

And yes I understand these were the Weta boards, but did that carry over? I mean your post count, because it says you registered on September of 2005.

btw Jay, you and Josh are no where near being >>>>>> to Eli26.

Eli26 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You two combined. hehe

Back