Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used most with what I was talking about liking the pose ans sculpt. Which I think is far more accurate than "most" not liking it. Though, you could say the more accurate term would be several for both. Better? :lol

The pose looks off. Likeness seems average. I'll stick with the PF. Good on those who like this.

Yes most people. Read through the thread here and on statue forum and you'll find more posts that say the likeness is off or the expression is too bland :) Definitely more of those than "perfect likeness" and "dead on" anyways.

Meh...I don't care what anyone else thinks. The only opinion that matters is mine. :lecture

What you guys want? Hemsworth shrunken down and on your shelf?

They'd still complain that Hemsworth was eating all their Frootloops™ on their front porch.

9qgvgn.jpg

Let's see the helmetless head

Let's all not be SO quick to judge based on the partial reveal. We ALL know SSC never quite do their statues justice so let's just wait till all the cards are on the table till we so surely crucify or praise the likeness of this piece.

...on a completely different note: damn I love this statue and it looks just like Chris H...:wink1:

Wow i go away and then come back to it doesn't look like him/it does look like him. I thought i clicked the T1 PF thread for a second there. :lol

If people think this doesn't look like him then the HT doesn't look like him either, because this looks as good as that imo.

Not great likeness but still passable. The strange way he's standing and his arm up is what concerns me. Have to see the whole reveal.

Not great likeness but still passable. The strange way he's standing and his arm up is what concerns me. Have to see the whole reveal.

Looks like they are going for something like this.

thor-movie-poster-1.jpg

That looks better, his body is angled to the right and his head slightly downturned.

Hopefully it'll look great when we see the full reveal. I hate the wait to see the statues after the teaser pics though. :(

Hopefully it'll look great when we see the full reveal. I hate the wait to see the statues after the teaser pics though. :(

Either way, I have the PF so not fussed. They are going to have to blow my socks off to get the movie version.

Either way, I have the PF so not fussed. They are going to have to blow my socks off to get the movie version.

Yeah i have the PF as well, but i loved the film so i have to have this as well. :yess:

Just see the movie, the PF has capture Thor's feeling in the movie. Either it is showing the first scene that he is going to be crowned or the later scene when he gets the immortal property back.

I am slightly disappointed by the destroyer, but I cant find a reason not to love the character.

Just see the movie, the PF has capture Thor's feeling in the movie. Either it is showing the first scene that he is going to be crowned or the later scene when he gets the immortal property back.

I am slightly disappointed by the destroyer, but I cant find a reason not to love the character.

So did you like the film?

So did you like the film?

As I have said, I pay $15 dollars, how much can I expect? It has everything I have been looking for. (I have a low expectation to most things though I consider myself a critic) I give it 9/10.

The only thing that you can complain is that there seems like a missing link that shows why Thor has changed. However, for an action thriller, they cannot and should not spend too much time in showing that, it is just plainly stupid. By quoting a chinese saying, some people love to "pink bones from an egg."

Back to the topic, I have see the photo of HT and the only photo of the PF. I love the PF more, not because HT sucks. As I have said, I feel something from the PF. HT has greatly captures the essence of the character, but it is not lively, it doesnt have soul. I hope my feeling is right, Thor PF either showing Thor's arrogance or the aftermath of his changes.

Back