SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received yesterday. Beautiful figure, i don't mind the band kness, i love it!

5w7s.jpg

wxk6.jpg

qfej.jpg

8oa9.jpg

o8l7.jpg

ksul.jpg

Hope you like my photos!

Wasn't keen on the SS comic book head, but I liked the look of the clothes.

Put them on a HT narrow shoulder clone body, with a spare DX11 head and a pair of DiD boots.

The best of both worlds. :wink1:

The only problem is that the SS Joker must have a very skinny neck as the Kato shirt won't fasten at the collar. It does, however, add to the dishevelled appearance of the Dark Knight Joker.

Wasn't keen on the SS comic book head, but I liked the look of the clothes.

Put them on a HT narrow shoulder clone body, with a spare DX11 head and a pair of DiD boots.

The best of both worlds. :wink1:

The only problem is that the SS Joker must have a very skinny neck as the Kato shirt won't fasten at the collar. It does, however, add to the dishevelled appearance of the Dark Knight Joker.

HAH! Funny.

I kinda feel teh oposite... wonder how comic head would look on the ledger costume.

So with joker out, and batman on the way, we need Some Lanterns.

Come on sideshow, Dex-Starr the Red lantern needs some 1/6th love :lol

Received yesterday. Beautiful figure, i don't mind the band kness, i love it!

5w7s.jpg

wxk6.jpg

qfej.jpg

8oa9.jpg

o8l7.jpg

ksul.jpg

Hope you like my photos!

Love the pictures.
Now I am thinking of buying that figure just to display it on my desk next to computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did modified quiet a lot on my SSC Joker.

My fav Joker is from the Killing Joke.

So what I did is bought the koto statue.
I used the head, repainted it and modded it to fit the ssc joker neck.

I switch the body for a HT slim body and used the nicholson gloves.

IMG_1364_zpsdab59dc8.jpg

IMG_1362_zps0c745096.jpg

Had a little fun with my DC Joker that I bought yesterday. Such a great figure for that price. It's my first attempt for fotoshoot with a figure so any remarks, suggestion or tips are welcome. Took out of the dust my old K-m Pentax reflex camera and have to play with settings.

Hope you like them:

sb33.jpg

65sc.jpg

da03.jpg

ye1v.jpg

nmlm.jpg

Had a little fun with the big green guy...

rmem.jpg

8k0l.jpg

y3lx.jpg

s0kh.jpg

I did modified quiet a lot on my SSC Joker.

My fav Joker is from the Killing Joke.

So what I did is bought the koto statue.
I used the head, repainted it and modded it to fit the ssc joker neck.

I switch the body for a HT slim body and used the nicholson gloves.

IMG_1364_zpsdab59dc8.jpg

IMG_1362_zps0c745096.jpg

Awesome :drool

Gonna be customizing My sideshow Joker into Under the Red Hood Joker... Here is a quick preview... Its photoshoped but you get the idea...

Attachments

• utrh-Joker.jpg
    utrh-Joker.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
I got mine a few days ago. Weirdly, he came without a barrel for his pistol, but the customer service people are being very nice. My Jack Nicholson Joker came with a crushed megaphone, so I might be cursed!

This was a figure I was unsure of when I saw the pics online. I'd been umming and ahhing, 'Will I get their Batman in August?' The Batman looked just 'Breyfogle' enough that I was tempted. I knew that if I wanted to get the Batman later, I'd have to get the Joker now, cause you can't have one without the other. I've got a couple of bookshelves full of Batman comics so if I was going to get any figure ...

I happened to spot a Joker on display in a shop and saw that it had a real presence in person, and that tipped me over the edge. Opening the box my feelings were still slightly mixed. The clothing looked a bit scuffed in odd places and I wasn't sure at first if the tailoring was a bit cheap or if they had been going for a tattered and weathered look. I've decided it's the latter, which suits the character - bright and colourful but frayed and dirty. I actually think they made a good decision there.

The figure has grown on me, every day, and is still growing on me. By now I love it and would recommend it to anyone, but especially to anyone who has grown up reading Batman comics. It looks good next to my other sixth scale figures, which are all based on movie and tv characters, because the 'comic book exaggeration' of this Joker is emphasised to good effect. A good price, too - cheaper than any of my other figures (by the time they made it to Australia) but looks great next to them.

If you're on the fence, I don't think you'll regret jumping off in Sideshow's yard and ordering the Joker. If you're a fan of the comics you almost have to have. I am surprised he didn't come with a camera accessory, or a bloody crowbar! I suppose the figure's costume didn't quite fit the first scenario, and certainly didn't fit the second. Still, in my head, when Sideshow Joker is playing with the dynamite, he has it in for Jason Todd and his poor mother.

Can't wait for the Batman, though I hope the batsuit fabric looks a touch less ... 'leotardy' in hand. In the early pics Superman's face isn't quite as noble and pure as I would like (love me some Silver Age Superman!), but I'm pretty tempted there too. If we send in enough emails do you think they will make the Legion of Super-Pets?

Back