SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks identical to the proto, so no surprises there. But I'm excited.

Hope here knees aren't made of chewing gum like Joker's.

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the party but I got my Joker yesterday and its fantastic. I debated about getting him for a long time but once I finally decided to get Harley I had to have Mr J to go with her and I'm glad I did. I still need to find a cool pose for him but I am very happy with him.

So today this figure randomly showed up. I never ordered it or won anything from Sideshow. I would of gotten a shipping/tracking email. Maybe someone in the family got me a Valentines gift? Who knows but it's free! Going to open it up now.

suty3uja.jpg

Last edited:
That was from me...sweetheart....HaHa...awesome gift.

I actually just order this with the new coupon. I didn't want to jump into a new line. But So far all look good. Bring on Supes.

Well opened Joker up and played around with him for a bit. This figure rocks. Truly an epic figure to have. It's just a fun figure overall. All the options you have on how to display him. Just couldn't choose! The legs aren't the greatest but you just have to mess with them to make them look good. Paint is outstanding and tailoring is out of this world. Sculpts look amazing. Really loving this figure. May have to pick up the rest of the line now. Just really amazing. Short video coming soon but here's a pic I took. Recommend this figure highly! To add I love the EX. So cool. Enjoy!

Ryan

be8ujehu.jpg

Here's my quick review on Joker. Again I can't express how well done this figure is. Just may have to pick up Harley now. Both would look so good together.

Nice review, I've considered that piece more than once, I know I'm going to want it for a companion piece to the sideshow batman which is certainly going to be bought. Just haven't pulled the trigger as there's so much out there I want:panic:

Nice review, I've considered that piece more than once, I know I'm going to want it for a companion piece to the sideshow batman which is certainly going to be bought. Just haven't pulled the trigger as there's so much out there I want:panic:

Yeah it's a great figure. Totally recommend it. I need Harley now. Just when I thought once I got Wolverine and Proto Boba in I would be done until April. Nope Now I need Harley. :slap I will wait on Batman for a while. I hope he gets delay or Snake and or Probe Droid around August. Too much coming around then like Robocop too. Too much indeed. I think Batman and Joker would look awesome together.

Great V-day score! Didn't know you did youtube videos. subscribed. :duff

Thanks man! Unexpected V-Day for me. Yep I do YouTube videos. Been doing YouTube since 07 or 08. I forget been a long time. Thanks for subbing! Giving you a rep now. :wave

Yeah it's a great figure. Totally recommend it. I need Harley now. Just when I thought once I got Wolverine and Proto Boba in I would be done until April. Nope Now I need Harley. :slap I will wait on Batman for a while. I hope he gets delay or Snake and or Probe Droid around August. Too much coming around then like Robocop too. Too much indeed. I think Batman and Joker would look awesome together.

Thanks man! Unexpected V-Day for me. Yep I do YouTube videos. Been doing YouTube since 07 or 08. I forget been a long time. Thanks for subbing! Giving you a rep now. :wave

That's the one thing that this figure did do, is get you hooked on another line. I don't have this figure myself, but I do like what I see and the batman looks killer. Definitely looking forward to your wolverine review as I'm still on the fence with that one. Thanks for the rep. :duff

That's the one thing that this figure did do, is get you hooked on another line. I don't have this figure myself, but I do like what I see and the batman looks killer. Definitely looking forward to your wolverine review as I'm still on the fence with that one. Thanks for the rep. :duff

Yeah it's killer indeed. This figure does rock though. Wolverine should be here next week hopefully. So stay tune for a honest review on him. Not a problem at all man. :duff

Has anyone had a problem with weak elbow joints? I feel like I can't have him extend his arms with the fish with the overcoat on.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I can't wait for Harley But i think im going to just get a regular sideshow base and do a graphic and have a decal made. it's a nice base but it adds height to her.

I got Joker to go with my Harley Quinn during the Valentine's Day sale. He's a lot better than I thought he'd be. My only problem is trying to figure out if I should pose him with the overcoat and hat or with the tailcoat jacket and no hat as both options seem pretty cool. I currently have him with the overcoat and hat head and he looks pretty awesome like that.

I got Joker to go with my Harley Quinn during the Valentine's Day sale. He's a lot better than I thought he'd be. My only problem is trying to figure out if I should pose him with the overcoat and hat or with the tailcoat jacket and no hat as both options seem pretty cool. I currently have him with the overcoat and hat head and he looks pretty awesome like that.

Jokers a great figure. It definitely is hard to choose a pose for him. So many options. I always have a hard time choosing.

Back