SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like people are being confused by the choice of words.

When people say "soft knees" they mean that the actual knee joint is made of a softer/more rubbery material.
NOT that it's easier to move.

i just scored this guy from SSC as a prize from the halloween spook that they held...pretty sweet right out of the box..
joker1_zps8609b4f8.jpg

gonna use the other head to make a custom

jokerjump_zps09e4d187.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like people are being confused by the choice of words.

When people say "soft knees" they mean that the actual knee joint is made of a softer/more rubbery material.
NOT that it's easier to move.

Correct.

But soft material means weak knees/don't hold a pose.

Well, I just made my final payment! The Brian Bolland Joker will be mine next week!

It's funny, I wouldn't have bought him if not for those fish. I remember the cover they're from. They are the only reason I decided to buy him. :)

Well, I just made my final payment! The Brian Bolland Joker will be mine next week!

It's funny, I wouldn't have bought him if not for those fish. I remember the cover they're from. They are the only reason I decided to buy him. :)

you'll love them they even have the metallic like scales for goldfish

you'll love them they even have the metallic like scales for goldfish

Awesome! Just yesterday I saw this figure in a comic book store. They didn't have the exclusive, but what an amazing figure! I can't believe I almost didn't get him! :cuckoo:

hey guys im selling my joker with some really kool acesories anyone let me know if your interested.
im trying to buy a dx luke.

2mra0jm.jpg

2iqjrsi.jpg

v3zolk.jpg

IMG

Back