SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't Sideshow stretch the flex payments on this more than 2 months? I enjoy having to pay only $50 a month for figures. It's not coming out until August/September, what's the big deal?

Yeah, i dont really get it too.

I mean you can email them and they'll stretch out another month for you, but i kinda miss the day when i can pay $36 a month for a HT figure.

I'm interested in several parts..don't know if it's going to be cheaper to just buy the whole figure.

Well, I hummed and hawed, but in the end I finally said no. I have the pf and both ivy and bats on order, so I really don't feel the driving need for this one that I thought I would. I really like the figure, I just don't think I want to get into the 12" line here as well. I also decided to expand my doctor who line and order the ten figure today, which begins to take some of my already strained long range budget. that order was like the early days of sc with servers down and unable to handle the load as everyone tries to get the limited run, kinda fun actually. Congrats to those who got him, I may come to regret this later.

Well, I hummed and hawed, but in the end I finally said no. I have the pf and both ivy and bats on order, so I really don't feel the driving need for this one that I thought I would. I really like the figure, I just don't think I want to get into the 12" line here as well. I also decided to expand my doctor who line and order the ten figure today, which begins to take some of my already strained long range budget. that order was like the early days of sc with servers down and unable to handle the load as everyone tries to get the limited run, kinda fun actually. Congrats to those who got him, I may come to regret this later.

Just PO him now like others have stated, you get till August to make up your mind. Theres no NRD on this one so you dont really lose out on anything.

Just save 30 bucks a month towards this one until july. I dont see ledger at all in the hs ha ha......:lol Love the 2nd hs and hat. So glad dont need to hear that likenessv crap in this thread its all joker baby...

Just save 30 bucks a month towards this one until july. I dont see ledger at all in the hs ha ha......:lol Love the 2nd hs and hat. So glad dont need to hear that likenessv crap in this thread its all joker baby...

amen.

man, i want this. grrrr.......

USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Click the pic! Buy now!

The Joker -Sideshow Exclusive Edition- Sixth Scale Figure

Price is kinda high but hoping bats , harley ,superman are a little cheaper. I would love a gargoyle base for bats or superman. I cant wait for them to start on the rest of the jla for us. Hoping comic con we'll see more dc characters. I realy want a red hood or a good robin next.

Meh... These will be around for a while and will be easy to pick up later for cheap.

The only one I'd get out of the first batch will probably be Harley.

Price is kinda high but hoping bats , harley ,superman are a little cheaper. I would love a gargoyle base for bats or superman. I cant wait for them to start on the rest of the jla for us. Hoping comic con we'll see more dc characters. I realy want a red hood or a good robin next.

I highly doubt Bats or Sups will be cheaper. I actually expect them to be more.

I don't think they got the likeness right he looks off.

:lol ....I kid... :lol

Your probably right but if this didnt have 2 hs and a bunch of weapons i'd feel a little overpriced. Since bats and supes are the top 2 they can get away with it ,same as joker here demand and price = mo money.

Back