SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, You're always a day away."

annie.jpg

Love it, will get it, but really don't have to worry about it for almost a year... if I go by how long I usually wait for a SSC pre-order to release...:)

im surprised how much Im liking this figure, Really love the sculpt with the hat.

This and Batman (the latter, we'll still figure out) will be a welcome change -- a breathe of fresh air -- for my shelf that's all movie Batmen and Jokers, SSC's upcoming Batman being the old grey and blue as opposed to the all-black movie versions.

This and Batman (the latter, we'll still figure out) will be a welcome change -- a breathe of fresh air -- for my shelf that's all movie Batmen and Jokers, SSC's upcoming Batman being the old grey and blue as opposed to the all-black movie versions.

Thats you and most of the SSF members (myself included). :lol

No love for the medicom Jim Lee ones?

Thats you and most of the SSF members (myself included). :lol

No love for the medicom Jim Lee ones?

LOL so selfish of me! :rotfl

My problem with the Medicom ones are not because they're Jim's design. I'm fine with Hush designs anyway (save for the Huntress which Jim designed in a way I can't fathom, and funny enough, she was my first assignment in my professional career LOL).

I just find the figure not impressive at all for its price tag. The only Medicom I bought that i think I would have paid its SRP for was Darth Maul 2.0, and I got it for just $120 MISB :lol

Went ahead and placed an order... no NRD so no biggie if I cancel him later. But at least I have the option for the exclusive which I think is a pretty critical item.

Went ahead and placed an order... no NRD so no biggie if I cancel him later. But at least I have the option for the exclusive which I think is a pretty critical item.

That's the same logic I used. If I find something I like better, I'll cancel; no harm, no foul, but, for right now, there's no way I'm missing out. That being said, I am curious who we'll see next from this line. It seems like Bats, as of now, and that seems like the most logical choice.

Ordered as well :yess:

Used up my $47 worth of reward points. I wish Batman was released before Joker but I think this looks great and I am happy to get it. I guess releasing Joker first gives them more time to work on their muscle body. Besides, if you get Joker first, you will need to purchase Batman when he is released.

That's the same logic I used. If I find something I like better, I'll cancel; no harm, no foul, but, for right now, there's no way I'm missing out. That being said, I am curious who we'll see next from this line. It seems like Bats, as of now, and that seems like the most logical choice.

I wouldn't complain if they went with Harley. :monkey1

I'm guessing the order from here on out (providing all of the figures we've seen so far are the first to be released) will be Batman, Superman, Harley, and Catwoman.

Back