SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish i knew how bats will turn out. i kinda don't want one without the other and right now bats is kinda fugly while they are working on him.

yeah, that's the ugly bats head. someone said they are redoing it.

also, i know people like that harley, but i think she's feh.

PO'ed the Ex since it's the same price at BBTS for the non-EX version.. so fish it is.. plus I get my rewards points through sideshow!

I think gonna need to pick up some tommy guns for all my jokers and recreate a valentines day massacre mob scene. Just think would work well with all the joker's and his coats and hats look. just plain evil mad men.

I like this figure, but I'm not thrilled about the main sculpt. It looks huge to me. I really like the sculpt with the hat. I know in the end it probably won't make a dent but I'm not buying this because I do believe it's overpriced.

I like this figure, but I'm not thrilled about the main sculpt. It looks huge to me. I really like the sculpt with the hat. I know in the end it probably won't make a dent but I'm not buying this because I do believe it's overpriced.

I kind of like the sculpt with the hat, but I strongly dislike the regular sculpt.

I pre-ordered the ex. Nothing like paying $200 for a figure that should cost $100. If SS had brought these in at $125 or less, I would be in for the entire line, not just the Bat-pieces. At $200, I'm getting Batman and Joker and calling it a day.

Ultimately their greed will cost them.

That's right. Off the top of my head, here's a list 1/6 scale figures I paid less than $100 for:

HT BATMAN BEGINS
HT TDK Batman
HT TDK Batman (Original suit)
HT Two-Face
HT Joker
HT Joker (Bank Robber)
HT Iron Man Mark I

Paid less than $50 for the following:

SS Luke Skywalker (Tatooine)
SS Han Solo (Smuggler)
SS Obi-Wan Kenobi
SS Mace Windu
SS Qui-Gon Jinn

All of the SS Uni Monsters
All of the single SS POTA figures
Both SS Leatherface figures

Paid less than $25 for:

SS Princess Leia
SS Lando

Each and every one of these were MIB. $200 is the "new normal" that noobs and boobs have bought into. Everyone would still make money selling these at $125 and don't you forget it.

Last edited:
That's right. Off the top of my head, here's a list 1/6 scale figures I paid less than $100 for:

HT BATMAN BEGINS
HT TDK Batman
HT TDK Batman (Original suit)
HT Two-Face
HT Joker
HT Joker (Bank Robber)
HT Iron Man Mark I

Paid less than $50 for the following:

SS Luke Skywalker (Tatooine)
SS Han Solo (Smuggler)
SS Obi-Wan Kenobi
SS Mace Windu
SS Qui-Gon Jinn

All of the SS Uni Monsters
Both SS Leatherface figures

Each and every one of these were MIB. $200 is the "new normal" that noobs and boobs have bought into. Everyone would still make money selling these at $125 and don't you forget it.

1) Prices were a LOT less back then on some of those

2) You paid below MSRP for many of those, so do the same here :pfft:

Back