SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be on fence until i see if it's Barry Allen or wally west and what costume design. Id love a Barry done right.

Just saw this would be awesome if done right might have to get Superman now start up a justice league.

Cosmic Treadmill or GTFO.:lecture

In all honesty, though, I can't wait to see this, and I hope they have a display like they did at SDCC two years ago, showing off their second wave of four or five figures. It's been a little one sided, with Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman taking up the better part of the line, so, hopefully, these are a little more DCU oriented.

watch, wave two is going to be Silver age robin, Flash, Mr freeze, Huntress, and riddler

And wave three will be wonder woman, Nightwing, Tim drake Robin, Two-face, and the mad hatter

Wave four Green lantern, Sinestro, Damian wayne robin, Knightfall/John-paul Valley Batman, and Bane

Wave 5 will be penguin and Wonder woman

Wave 6 will be Lex Luthor, and the line will end.

I have faith SS will do this line right. So far I've been really impressed by the designs and quality with the exception of the Catwoman wonky eye syndrome.

I can see them maybe stumbling a bit with Wonder Woman but I bet we get a killer Green Lantern.

I'd be all in for a Jean Paul Valley Batman, or even an Azrael. The rest, I would prefer Hot Toys style more realistic looking versions, but if SS can do up the face paints like they did on the upcoming Batman, giving him a realistic skin texture that looks like a real person, then I'd definitely be willing to try more of the upcoming SS figures. So far I have Harley and that's it. I'm planning on picking up Hot Toys Ledger Joker and Pfeiffer Catwoman figures to go with her, but I'd take a SS Riddler or Two-Face if they had that human-looking skin texture.

I've been done with hot toys for a while. waay overpriced these days for what you get. they're nice, but just not worth the asking price any more.
I'll gladly stick with sideshow from here on out, unless they get even more stupid with their pricing.

I'm curious about how this figure will look but overall I've found Sideshow's DC line to be a mixed bag so far. Nothing that's really grabbed me as a must buy yet.

Really? I find them to be the best 1/6 DC figures to date.
I dunno they're okay but none of them have wowed me yet. My favorite is the Catwoman so far. I'd like the Batman for my collection but I don't really care for the figure's head sculpt.

I dunno they're okay but none of them have wowed me yet. My favorite is the Catwoman so far. I'd like the Batman for my collection but I don't really care for the figure's head sculpt.
to hard to judge from the pictures personaly. i'm wondering what it's going to look like in-hand.

Curiosity, however. what is it about the head you're not fond of?

Really interested in how they do this. Worried it might just be an expensive skinny guy in red spandex and big clunky boots.

This reminded me that I still have to order Superman. Not a fan of him or the figure, but do want a complete collection.

HQ turned out awesome, Catwoman was great except the black stains on boobies, Batman looks awesome so far. As for the Joker, I liked everything but the sculpts. All SS Joker items are beyond ugly.

to hard to judge from the pictures personaly. i'm wondering what it's going to look like in-hand.

Curiosity, however. what is it about the head you're not fond of?
The face plates on the head sculpt just seem to have odd expressions or look like his face is scrunched up. The cowl looks weird to me too for some reason. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.

Back