SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno why, but Blue Beetle came to mind when thinking what DC character I wanted...
sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

Blue_Lantern_Flash.jpg

Still on topic!

AWESOME. SO GLAD he's next, and not another batman-related figure.

The Bat-family needs a little break. suffering from Bat-burnout.

Accessories.

ALtenate running feet

So many hands its insane.

3 headsculpts. Masked, unmasked, Some crazy expression.

Sideshow's gotta justify that 300$ pricetag somehow ;)

$300?!?! This line hasn't gone past $200 so far and I highly doubt The Flash will be the one to add $100 to the price of these figures

Accessories.

ALtenate running feet

I'm calling this--Batman disguised as Flash.

Accessories.

ALtenate running feet

Cosmic Treadmill or GTFO.:lecture

In all honesty, though, I can't wait to see this, and I hope they have a display like they did at SDCC two years ago, showing off their second wave of four or five figures. It's been a little one sided, with Batman, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman taking up the better part of the line, so, hopefully, these are a little more DCU oriented.

Seriously? I love Batman as much as the next guy (hence the name, but variety is the spice of life). I don't own any of these, but I still think it'd be cool to see some other characters outside of the Batman universe.

I agree. I'm ecstatic they decided to do Batman and Superman so early in the line but I'm most interested in seeing a good Green Lantern before anything else Batman or Supes related.

Still very happy to see Flash is on the way though. Looking forward to the preview pics. :rock

Seriously? I love Batman as much as the next guy (hence the name, but variety is the spice of life). I don't own any of these, but I still think it'd be cool to see some other characters outside of the Batman universe.
Nah
I just really want Two-Face.:lol

I'm really excited for flash though and I can't wait wait for green lantern.

Green Lantern and Wonderwoman are the 2 other characters I'd like to see next. Then a good Superman villain then idc what they do I'll buy it. I have all of them so far either in hand or on preorder and I don't plan on stopping.

I'm PUMPED for this!!! Having a complete set of awesome comic based Justice League 1/6 scale figures has been a dream of mine since I got into collecting back in the 13in Dc Direct days. Now, all we need is a Wonder Woman, GL, Manhunter and maybe Aquaman and I'll be set. If they did release a Hawkgirl I would have to think about that one.

Hopefully he'll be a slightly slimmer muscle body. I've never felt the Flash should be as buff as Bats or Sups. He's a runner after all. He should have more of a runner's build than a body builder.

Wow didn't even think of body type completely agree with you Buttmunch.

Hopefully he'll be a slightly slimmer muscle body. I've never felt the Flash should be as buff as Bats or Sups. He's a runner after all. He should have more of a runner's build than a body builder.

he may be on the new "medium" muscle body that they used for the Nathan Drake figure

Got a bad feeling they'll throw in some tacky effect piece to give off the effect that he's running fast. Kinda like what they did with Supes heat vision.

I'd like to see some lightning trails added as an accessory. Cosmic treadmill stand would be awesome but would probably bump the price to $240.

I'm thinking he'll cost $180 with all the accessories he comes with. I know I wish it were $140 just like all of you guys however $180 seems a lot more likely IMO.

Back