SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flash is cool. i'll be glad to get him but what could the EX be? i would take a barry allen unmasked head but i cannot think of much else?

the thing with flash is that he offers no accessory possibilities?

Oh, I thought this was Flash in clone disguise. Dangit.

Still could be. flash.jpg

I'm happy with the SS 1/6 Joker and I think they did very good job with the head sculpt and also the costume is pretty good. This Flash is definitely a figure I'm interested in. As long as he doesn't look like the TV Flash, I'm ok with it. This one shouldn't be too expensive either because he doesn't really have any accessories that I can think of, and I'm not sure he can come with multiple sculpts either because the suit should be one piece, maybe multiple face/mouth plates could be interesting.

flash is cool. i'll be glad to get him but what could the EX be? i would take a barry allen unmasked head but i cannot think of much else?

the thing with flash is that he offers no accessory possibilities?

While an unmasked head sounds great, I doubt it will happen since none of the other heroes or villains have a secret identity head.
Maybe the 2 heads will be serious and smiling.

As far as an accessory, maybe the cosmic treadmill?

While an unmasked head sounds great, I doubt it will happen since none of the other heroes or villains have a secret identity head.
Maybe the 2 heads will be serious and smiling.

As far as an accessory, maybe the cosmic treadmill?

I'm up for a cosmic treadmill. I'm sure he'll be priced at least $199. For that I expect something more than just Flash. I wonder if it will be Barry or Wally. SS seems to be pulling from early 2000s. Accessory could also be life size Flash ring, or a villain accessory something from Grodd, Cap. Cold, Zoom. I really hope SS does a GL soon. I'm sure it'll be Hal( especially if SS does Sinestro), but I'd love to see a John Stewart.

No chance for a WW, unless there is a fully suit version.

Flash will be cool, but I don't like SS's 1/6th DC line.
The way the "skin" neck and chest area work on Catwoman. SS just needs to see how the skin covering would work out over an entire body. Again, not sure how plausible it is. If they can make it work well. It'd open up a lot of DC heroes. I'd rather not see a WW with leggings and barbie plastic looking arms though.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post

He needs nothing. Have him come with nothing and offer him for $140.

Brilliant keep it simple no bells and whistles just a good solid representation , under 140.00

He just needs a smiling face & a serious face (both done like Batman's), a pair of fists, pair of relaxed hands, pair of karate chop hands, and maybe a thumbs up hand, and last but not least a pair of standard boots and a pair of bent boots. MAYBE some lightening effects if they really want that

Was hoping for Wonder Woman next, and have the trio out (was very tempted by the PF trio). Everyone would go for the big three. Then Flash, Aquaman GA &/or GL following would sway us to go JLA further. They also worked on Baroness/Harley/Catwoman to get her right. I'm hoping she's still next, she's gotta be the big surprise for SDCC or something.

I hope Wonder Woman and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan preferably) are SDCC surprises this year

:yess:

Make it Wally, & give him those fully white eyes.

On par with Damian Wayne as being one of my most wanted DC figures.

Back