SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pre order on bbts is that the exclusive version with the metallo head?.or is that only available on sideshow?

Instantaneous pre-order, without hesitation, reservation or constipation. :clap

Sorry, methunkith that's the best I could come up with on short notice. :dunno :slap :cuckoo:

Looking at them side-by-side, I know they probably have the same body but to me Batman looks to be a bit more defined and physically a little bigger. It's probably just the fit of the suit but i'd hate to pay this much for a Sideshow figure and then have to do some tailoring to the suit.

1000901-product-silo.jpg

1000881-product-silo1.jpg

I dont read many comics but I did pre order the medicom dark knight returns and I think this superman and the dark knight return frank miller version will look cool side by side.

agreed. the proportion looks wrong. the head looks a bit too big.

Superheroes on the page are drawn with smaller heads than would be normal for a real human being. comic proportioned figures - which would look silly in the real world. So these figures have heads closer to actual human proportions. The Medicoms are more faithful to the art and have tiny little heads.

Back