SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Re: SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Talking about half-assed and overpriced...

Not a bad price, but I just can't order something that's not even coming out this year.

Done. PO'd.

IkflrWB9MMEM.gif

You can't use Paypal on a pre-order. They would have to charge you the full amount today (Or whenever you order it).

Most sites don't let you use Paypal on pre-orders. I'm guessing Sideshow is the same.

Yeah but this doesn't have the option, apparently it needs the exact shipping cost for the PO to let you pay with PP and this doesn't have it.

Elisse from CS suggested me to PO with the credit card (which I borrowed from my brother since I don't have/like credit cards :lol) and suggested that I cancel the order when the shipping date is close and place the order again to be able to pay with paypal, since they'll have an exact shipping cost by then.

Love the cape options, and the suit looks sharp... But the head is a bit too off for me.

HT Reeve Superman is close enough to being comic-accurate that I feel fulfilled when it comes to Superman. Kudos to those that are grabbing him though!

Sallah

Ordered. I'm sure there'll be discount codes to put towards it between now and the release date.

Back