SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think june or july is when Pre-orders will go in but i have to agree with evil that he probably wont be available in hand until fall. I say October. what do you say Evil would that be your guesstimate So far these Dc figs has been somewhere in the middle between my guess and evils. I didn't care enough to guess catwomans because i am hugely disappointed in her but i don't like the new version thats been around since 2000. I am so over her either a new revamp is in order or go back to basics.

Bats I believe his cape and cowel and other blue parts should be a deep indigo or very blue navy.

Sups is on my list I am even making a dio base for him out of concrete maybe since i never worked with it before.

preview__SupermanSixthScale.jpg

holy crap finally! been waiting on this for a long time now! hope this means we'll start seeing Superman villains:pray:

Best Superman Figure Ever.
:lecture
Oh momma :drool: I LOVE the roman cape draping style, so glad they went with that.

me too! always loved when artists drew his cape that way. reminds me of George Reeves :)

So that means available for preorder when bats starts for me. which means sept release maybe if they don't drag out coming soon til may.

Looks like this would turn out to be a hard to resist figure after all. I hope SSC goes a long way with this line. Would love to see a Bizarro and a comic-book Bane.

Back