SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1533756_576164202458154_911490295_n.jpg

This face sculpt is incredible; it oozes machismo. The eyes, the difference in skin color, even the kinda' stubble on his chin and jaw looks great. I can't wait to see more from this figure.

Yeah I'm waiting for SSC to put this bad boy on PO. Hope they announce a villain to go along superman.

I wish they'd get this PO up. All of the figures that were displayed at SDCC have been available to preorder except Superman. Plus, Joker is in-hand and Harley will be in a couple weeks. At this rate it looks like Superman won't be in-hand until next year.

I wish they'd get this PO up. All of the figures that were displayed at SDCC have been available to preorder except Superman. Plus, Joker is in-hand and Harley will be in a couple weeks. At this rate it looks like Superman won't be in-hand until next year.

And remember this one was shown at SDCC in 2012!!!!
Not only did the world NOT end as we were promised, but then this figure didn't go up for preorder!!!
:rotfl

Holy crap--I didn't realize it was at SDCC 2012 too. This line has a lot of potential and they are also the type of figures that could be produced fairly quickly. I'd like to see a Superman-related group released next. Batman stuff is great but there doesn't seem to be as many Superman-related figures as there should be for such an iconic character. First things first--Superman should be up for PO just to get we can get to the next step--waiting for it to be delayed.

Holy crap--I didn't realize it was at SDCC 2012 too. This line has a lot of potential and they are also the type of figures that could be produced fairly quickly. I'd like to see a Superman-related group released next. Batman stuff is great but there doesn't seem to be as many Superman-related figures as there should be for such an iconic character. First things first--Superman should be up for PO just to get we can get to the next step--waiting for it to be delayed.

We were all upset when it was not brought out at SDCC last year too. And assumed it was to not steal any of the MOS thunder.
Hopefully with the recent images of the eyes being separate parts along with the hair, we will be seeing this going up shortly.
I can't help but wonder if SS will "pull a Midas" on this release.

The eyes are separate parts? Does that mean PERS?
No. Sideshow came up with a new way to do eyes recently. The eyes and hair are separate pieces, painted separately, and then attached. It makes the eyes look far more real as they are not just painted white. The white part is likely moulded that colour. The first figure that came out with it is the Star Wars Commander Wolffe and he was just released.
If you look at the pics above you can see that Superman has the same.

Oh cool I didn't know that, thanks.

Yeah I can see it, and I looked for pics of Wolffe and it seems like they improved a lot since, with Wolffe you kinda can tell they're separate pieces, but with Supes, not a trace.

Probably not till Catwoman has shipped out and batman is in his last few months that way they can show off how the next wave of them in this line and have Supes be the driving character into the next phase.

Key thing to pay attention to though is she says "HOPEFULLY" which makes me personally just accept the fact that most likely we will have to wait till a month before or maybe even the month of Comic Con. Just hope that Supes is at this years Comic Con along with some new figure reveals. Honestly it's fine with me I mean ya the PO maybe a while from now, however it's the PO not the actual figure, plus if we have to wait more months to see the figure and all it's glory then I will have no problem doing so no matter how excited I am to see it.

Back