SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@amosbearly -- I guess it's because he'd warrant a more unique base body with less chances of re-use, that he'd be among the last to be developed ever he gets on the list of future releases? Bigger-bodied figures are more possible to have the same body like Bane, Amazo, Grundy, Mongul, Darkseid, etc.

oh yeah your totally right. the penguin is almost a one time deal as a body. just a shame that we may never see him. he could come with a truck load of fun accessory robot penguins and gimmick umbrellas.

It would be nice if SS and HT could work on a body together for the Penguin, and SS uses for comic version and HT for Returns. Hell use it for Arkham games figure and comic variants. They could get use out of it, theres probably many figures from all different licenses that it could be used for.

oh yeah your totally right. the penguin is almost a one time deal as a body. just a shame that we may never see him. he could come with a truck load of fun accessory robot penguins and gimmick umbrellas.

Right on. Lots of umbrella possibilities!

It would be nice if SS and HT could work on a body together for the Penguin, and SS uses for comic version and HT for Returns. Hell use it for Arkham games figure and comic variants. They could get use out of it, theres probably many figures from all different licenses that it could be used for.

Great idea. If you have to come up with a unique body that can't be re-used by other characters, might as well use it for various interpretations of the same character :)

I'm hoping they go a similar route that they did with Batman. You get the hero and a few villains then on to the next hero and his villains, rinse and repeat

That would be nice. While they're at it, a Martian Manhunter too. Would be great to have The Original Seven of JLA.

there are a few bulky bald head male heads and on a andrews body using paint markers that graphite artist use that is like a stain and very liquidy you could stain body green and just make his underwear , boots and cape with harness and boom he is done

Penguin Is EASY. Regular Pro body to make him a little smaller, and then put the body in a fatsuit under the clothes.

you could do that but he would need a special fat suit with me i am going to make a fat rubber body to go over the regular body. I have to get another pound of plasticine since my half pound isnt enough lol. I will have to custom make his clothes to fit his fat body. since i am sculpting a huge butt,belly,man boobs and thigh sleeves. I found the perfect silicone to make his body from so wish me luck.

preview_SupermanSixthScale-v2.jpg

Man that looks fantastic!! Looks even better than the PF. Sculpt looks slightly tweaked from before too but that could just be lighting/angles.

Back