SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think sups will be preorder when harley ships putting him into fall release

Harley should be shipped around the third week of February, that's based on the fact that they moved my final payment from the 5th to the 15th. So in other words that's a pretty hopeful thought, however not very realistic to expect Superman's preorder to happen around then.

I guess I can wait on the PO a few more months. I already have plenty on PO. But darn it, I'd rather spend the extra $ cause I want Supes NOW!!! :gah:

I just want to see what he is gonna look like, I can wait to PO, however a preview would be nice

Supes has at least 1-2 months before he goes up for pre-order.
Fine by me Captain Rex Phase 2 was announced so I'll be having something else to get for the time being, other than Harley, Catwoman, and Batman of course.

I would say it'll come out in late July at the earliest, if not then than the week leading up to SDCC and there they will show him off as a new figure as well as the other 4 figures and maybe 2-3 new ones besides Supes.

well pre-order for bats starts next month so maybe a few months in from that and po for sups will be available to pre-order so he will come out a few months after batman so june or july for PO sounds about right.

I feel like July is the BEST scenario, I figure show off what Catwoman is going to look like (update pictures), check, wait a month so nothing new April then in May or maybe even June, show off what batman will look like (update pictures), then mid-late July Supes goes up for preorder, August Batman is released and later at SDCC show Supes and two-three new figures (I feel like a whole new 5 would be a crazy expectation, however 2-3 isn't too crazy four I feel is pushing it) then we have Pre-Orders up for one of the newer figures by the end of the year. Again that's how I see the BEST scenario panning out.

Back