SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you do a printed 1:6 tigerstripe sweater on a mass scale that even remotely looks good? :dunno

Hell no. But You know it could be done when given to the hands of professionals.

I'm not sure the camo pattern would have looked good on a REAL sweater of that type.

I mean, that's like, a knit sweater, right? How would you get a camo pattern on that in real life? I know I've never seen one...

That's because the whole world is inept. God could have made that sweater, and he wouldn't even ask you to pay a quarter for it.

I don't know what Sideshow's problem is. :dunno

He is a great figure. I have not had a chance to use the sweater. I might play toys this weekend.

He is a great figure. I have not had a chance to use the sweater. I might play toys this weekend.

I was on Hot Toys waitlist for preordering Stalker exclusive for so long I put his sweater on straight out the box and never took it off - I don't even know where his regular shirt is -lol. Rock and Roll is my most wanted GI Joe exclusive ever. He's not my favorite Joe but I think the scarf head tie really rocks (no pun intended).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/

Did anyone use a different sculpt? If so which one did you use? Im not a fan of the one he comes with. I want Ski to re-paint it for me, but I not sure if I want to keep it or change it.

Did anyone use a different sculpt? If so which one did you use? Im not a fan of the one he comes with. I want Ski to re-paint it for me, but I not sure if I want to keep it or change it.

I used the head play's Will Smith look-alike (FYI: the beret fits well). Then went to the loading toys version cause their skin tones matched (with AA TTA) better; overall it's a better sculpt.

I got pictures of my stalker with the head play sculpt if you're interested.

I used the head play's Will Smith look-alike (FYI: the beret fits well). Then went to the loading toys version cause their skin tones matched (with AA TTA) better; overall it's a better sculpt.

I got pictures of my stalker with the head play sculpt if you're interested.

Definately, I would love to see it. Thanks.

Definately, I would love to see it. Thanks.

img20110811001131.jpg

img20110811001052.jpg

Don't be fooled by pictures; the skin tones don't match. :lol

Back