SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny they repel my wife as well...:yess:

I laughed at this too. Luckily my gf is of the artsy type and can appreciate these things on that level. Highly doubt she would get into collecting them though. Too bad cuz I was really wanting to buy her a General Hawk exclusive for Christmas.

:dunno I just can't win...

Great figure! FINALLY opened mine up.

Only problem is that the knees seem stuck... I don't want to force anything here...

Nah, Snakes, The Cobra Trooper, Officer, Sniper, Duke, Storm Shadow and Flint all have regular knee's. Beach Head and on got ratchet.

XMASTREE.gif

Yeah the ratchet knee's do suck-but after having the legs on 2 of my Hot Toys figures break off at the knee's in the last month, including my HT Hellboy (Sob) I am cool with the ratchets right now.

^^^ Awesome pic.

At first it kind of bugged me that they pretty much had the same sweaters, but now I just think of it as a "Ranger sweater". :)

Although, now that I think of it, some of the O13 characters would (or should, anyway) have these as well. I hope they make at least one with a red collar...

Back