SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of putting my Obama head on Stalker to see how stupid it looks.

Then when you make his file card bio, you can include his real name- Barry Davis Soetoro

Code Name-O'Bummer the Liar

Birthplace: Kenya

:thud:

:slap

Just curious, for those of you that don't like Stalker's head sculpt, what specifically don't you like about it? It's my favorite out of all the exposed head sculpts in this line so far.

Just curious, for those of you that don't like Stalker's head sculpt, what specifically don't you like about it? It's my favorite out of all the exposed head sculpts in this line so far.

You actually like it?

J/k. It just doesnt say Stalker to me. The fact that it looks lyke Tyreese Gibson might have something to do with, I just dont "see" Stalker in him. I guess Im looking for a hs that resembles the card art of the 3/4 one, a little more.

You actually like it?

J/k. It just doesnt say Stalker to me. The fact that it looks lyke Tyreese Gibson might have something to do with, I just dont "see" Stalker in him. I guess Im looking for a hs that resembles the card art of the 3/4 one, a little more.

Valid points. Yes, it doesn't look like the original card art, but it terms of overall execution of head sculpt and paint apps, I think it takes the cake.

And for the record, the

was for Teemu bringing personal political beliefs into the Stalker thread, NOT because I disagreed with you guys disliking the head sculpts. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

I was thinking of putting my Obama head on Stalker to see how stupid it looks.

Then when you make his file card bio, you can include his real name- Barry Davis Soetoro

Code Name-O'Bummer the Liar

Birthplace: Kenya

I do have a problem with the President, but not with the Stalker sculpt. I don't know who the guy it looks like is, so I don't care. I like the attitude in his face, but I still want the mustache more filled out. Some day when I'm not so lazy, perhaps.

Interesting...I had a bid on an Exclusive Stalker from a seller named starfighterboom on ebay and it looked like it was going to end with my solitary bid at 130.00 plus shipping. But at the last minute (apparently) the seller ended the auction with no explanation and re-listed it for 150.00 BIN.

Gonna be checking with ebay on this to see if they have any idea why it was cancelled.

Yea I didn't think a auction could be ended with 24 hours to go and bids.

Unless it breaks or is stolen or no longer in the listed condition, you're not supposed to be able to end an auction with a bid, period, without giving the high bidder a shot at the item. Sounds like this idiot was being a ******. DC should definitely report his ass.

I am going to check in ti it. I am going to try to get ahold of the seller and find out what happened before I hit up ebay on it.

I think there is a clause for sellers where they can end an auction for the reason of something in the description not being right. Even if there are bids. I may be wrong but I'm almost positive.

I'm selling Legos right now on eBay. I will check.

I really didn't want Cruel to get my Stalker at a good price, I might just return it to Sideshow. :dunno

At least I break even there.

Ski

Just bought a few minutes.

I went to one of my auctions that had bids and went to "end item". To end an item with bids the seller must first cancel bids then give a reason for ending the item. (I couldn't go that far because I didnt want to end my item"

DC - if you can find the "closed item" page from the auction you were bidding on, your sellers reason for ending the auction will be there. (however lame it may be)

Hope this helps you.

Interesting...I had a bid on an Exclusive Stalker from a seller named starfighterboom on ebay and it looked like it was going to end with my solitary bid at 130.00 plus shipping. But at the last minute (apparently) the seller ended the auction with no explanation and re-listed it for 150.00 BIN.

Gonna be checking with ebay on this to see if they have any idea why it was cancelled.

I am going to check in ti it. I am going to try to get ahold of the seller and find out what happened before I hit up ebay on it.

Hey man, I actually worked out a deal with the seller for both the Stalker and the Duke Exclusives. He went in and made some changes so I could use the "buy it now" option on both figures with shipping at a price we negotiated. I contacted him individually and offered to buy both up front. Hope this clears it up.

I really do apologize. I'm only posting because I was really surprised to see this. I'm actually looking to sell 5 Sideshow Joes; regular edition Stalker and Duke included; because I'm trying to get all Exclusives. I open all of my figures for display so I figured I'd make a fair offer because it doesn't matter to me if they're unopened MINT or not and they were a great deal.

BTW, does anyone have any advice for selling figures on this site?

Sorry again Cruel.

Hey man, I actually worked out a deal with the seller for both the Stalker and the Duke Exclusives. He went in and made some changes so I could use the "buy it now" option on both figures with shipping at a price we negotiated. I contacted him individually and offered to buy both up front. Hope this clears it up.

I really do apologize. I'm only posting because I was really surprised to see this. I'm actually looking to sell 5 Sideshow Joes; regular edition Stalker and Duke included; because I'm trying to get all Exclusives. I open all of my figures for display so I figured I'd make a fair offer because it doesn't matter to me if they're unopened MINT or not and they were a great deal.

BTW, does anyone have any advice for selling figures on this site?

Sorry again Cruel.

It is in ebay's hands, now.

Back