SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Lara?

I believe Hasbro came up with designs of the characters, Larry just gave them names and backgrounds or something.

But Shaft seems like a decent choice.

Fixed due to bad spelling (too early for me). I was thinking a Shaft vibe too, especially since he was the king of '70s badass.

Wow. You must have been really impressed.

It takes a lot to squeeze a drop of blood out of this stone...:lol.

They did indeed hook me up. My wife knocked the Gollum PF over while cleaning one day and smashed the precious all out of him. SSC is being their ever awesomeness.

I don't think he based it off of Dolemite....

You know what though, if Stalker had been Dolemite, after a catchy phrase like, "You don mess with me? I kick yo' ass all oooooooooooooovah Queens!" he would then proceed to single-handedly hand Cobra Commander the ripped off testicles of every single member of Cobra, including the Baroness! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Finally got him to add to the rest of the team, picked him up at my parents house this morning. I can't believe the mail man just dropped it off on the front doors. I thought they need a signature?
17d17fc4.jpg

Congrats! I still haven't opened mine... Gotta get around to doing that...

Finally got him to add to the rest of the team, picked him up at my parents house this morning. I can't believe the mail man just dropped it off on the front doors. I thought they need a signature?
17d17fc4.jpg

He isn't over $185...no signature.

Congrats! I still haven't opened mine... Gotta get around to doing that...

Thanks! I'm still at work and it's still in my car. Hopefully I can get to it this evening.

He isn't over $185...no signature.

I guess this is the first time that my parents was not home to collect it during a delivery. But damn, this could have been easily stolen. A holes around there stole some slippahs aka flip flops and shoes before.

17d17fc4.jpg

I just want to confirm that indeed that is the box for the Stalker figure!!!!!!

Mine came today also, my first direct from SSC purchase. Stupid UPS man left it sitting on the stoop with no bag and it was raining. Somehow not a drop on the box, I have no idea how.

17d17fc4.jpg

Wait...what!? Maglor has his own figure??

Back