SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Elite™ sticker.:lecture

IMG_1777.jpg

Right up until the SF part. :wink1:

It's just trash talk but SFAS is a gentlemen course compared to Ranger school. I used to ask guys with their "long tab" why they never went through the Ranger school, they would always laugh at me and say it was too hard. I never thought so and I play the Ranger game for 15 years.

It's just trash talk but SFAS is a gentlemen course compared to Ranger school. I used to ask guys with their "long tab" why they never went through the Ranger school, they would always laugh at me and say it was too hard. I never thought so and I play the Ranger game for 15 years.

Meh, most of the guys on the teams I knew had the Ranger tab too and felt the opposite when it came to difficulty.

:dunno

My dad came out of a conversation with a Ranger scratching his head over it. Said there was nothing they were taught that he wasn't. He said it sounded like it was easier. Parris Island 1968.

I have scars on my knuckles and elbows (and probably a few on my head) from Army vs. Marines brawls. They're not pretty, are essentially just pissing contests bloated with macho bull____ and in the end, nobody really wins. The inevitable post following yours was the reason for the "slap" smiley. :lol

Back