SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the freak show. I like the sweater look on him, looks more unique. Even tho SS didnt make it the classic all camo look I like the way it turned out. Stalker is one baddass mofo.

Tuck those drawstrings into Stalker's boots!

RE the multinationalism thing, be a long shot for Sideshow to make, but G.I. Joe did have a British SAS attache' by the name of Big Ben in the 1991 line.

One of the last figures I got, and a pretty good one, too.

vqli7l.jpg

zydgkn.jpg

Big Ben was definitely a cool figure. Very underrated. Unfortunely I think Hasbro sort of burned him with collectors by reusing the mold ten times in a matter of a few years.:dunno

I always see Roadblock more than I see Stalker in this sculpt darkened or not. He needs hair to be Stalker.

I always see Roadblock more than I see Stalker in this sculpt darkened or not. He needs hair to be Stalker.

You know I've thought the same thing, except I'd want Roadblock to have a little bit wider of a face. I think of Stalker looking more like Billy Dee Williams.

Roadblock :slap:gah:
He's not smooth bald like Roadblock should be, and RB should be darker than Stalker and with a goatee.

roadblock.jpg
stalker-f.jpg

Sideshow nailed this head sculpt, it screams 1982.
Stalker's got plenty of stubble on his head. If you wanted, a light (dark) wash will bring it out. Not really a big deal since he will always wear his beret. If you have this figure, the head will remind you in an uncanny way of the 1982 figure.

Roadblock :slap:gah:
He's not smooth bald like Roadblock should be, and RB should be darker than Stalker and with a goatee.

roadblock.jpg
stalker-f.jpg

Sideshow nailed this head sculpt, it screams 1982.
Stalker's got plenty of stubble on his head. If you wanted, a light (dark) wash will bring it out. Not really a big deal since he will always wear his beret. If you have this figure, the head will remind you in an uncanny way of the 1982 figure.

Original Stalker had the fro, which SSC doesn't have. Not a big deal with modern update, but IMO I'd rather see a veteran war hero in my Stalker than a male model (Tyson Beckford influence).

I'm Canadian military, so it just wouldn't feel right... I mean, I don't even have a Canadian flag hanging in my house after all. :)

Ah, sometimes I kind of wish Canada was part of the US. If only for the cheaper shipping...

no you don't brother, cuz then our government would sell it to china like they do everything else

Needs the soul patch to be Roadblock!

Ps___.

Now we're talkin a flavour saver vs. full head of hair. the cartoon had Stalker with a slightly mexican-like appearance. Well atleast a black mexican..... :yess:

Back